What is on the list for this week?

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2011, 11:35 PM
ashleighgurl's Avatar Loving Wife and Mommy
What is on the list for this week?
Our beautiful miracle baby..

Do you want to learn how to stretch your dollars further?
Come join us on the Frugal Mommies Board!
Latest Trip: Spent $90, Saved $400!
Latest donation trip: Spent $0, Saved $675!!!
Check out what I'm selling! Lots of baby/toddler things!

March 21st, 2011, 07:44 AM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have to use a 20 Free prints at Target coupon before it expires, daughter needs a razor, but since we leave for vacation on Weds, not alot of grocery shopping to be done
March 21st, 2011, 07:55 AM
Veteran
I'm new to coupon love---but the $2.50 off the Tena pads+$10 register reward at Walgreens is pretty darn cool since I use them daily! I'm going to use the RRs to buy Easter Basket supplies. I can't think of anything else to buy at Walgreens.

Please excuse typos as most of my posts are made on my iPhone while nursing my toddler. Yup--I practice self weaning.

March 21st, 2011, 12:05 PM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nothing super special this week. Mostly meat & produce, since I stocked up on quite a bit between Kroger and Target last week.

March 21st, 2011, 01:56 PM
Veteran
Okay--I'm updating my list because I borrowed my neighbor's Sunday paper an looked through the ads and the coupon.

I'm on my way to walgreens with my $10 Tena cash reward receipt thing.

My list includes more Tena pads, five bottles of kids Suave soaps, pistachios, l'oreal make-up, BOGO scent diffuser things, my husband's razors, and something else.

Most of those items come with register rewards after the coupons I have. I'm going to try to make two purchases, maybe three. Not sure how open the store is to that, but I seem to remember people breaking up their orders in order to save more.

Please excuse typos as most of my posts are made on my iPhone while nursing my toddler. Yup--I practice self weaning.

March 21st, 2011, 03:34 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My list will probably get longer as the week goes on, but there are free baby socks and 2 halo sleep sacks for around 1.00 each that i want to get at target, and free lube at walmart (lol). Also, it's not a coupon deal, but I need to go to a craft store and find some primary colored/crayon curtain material, hopefully something that I can put into the picture frames I got as well.

March 21st, 2011, 07:31 PM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did Target today, received ten dollars in gift cards, Always pads are a good deal if you have coupons, 6.99 each and a $5 gift card when you buy two, plus I used a $1 off on each pack so quite good! Venus razor had a similar thing, I bought the razor and the blades had a $5 coupon and got back $5 gift card.
March 22nd, 2011, 02:40 AM
Luv2Laugh's Avatar Frugalicious mama!
I went to Walgreens yesterday and picked up 6 Airwick Air fresheners for 3.00. They would have been completely free had I gone back to the other store, but prices vary here. I figured I'd just pay the 3.00 vs spending more money on gas to go back to the other one.

I also ran to Target to pick up some HP ink(5.00 giftcard WYB 2), some free socks for the baby, some cheap A&D ointment(.94 for big tube).

Also, I ran back to Giant Pa to pick up some super free shampoo.
They have the Suave products on sale this week buy 3 for 5., get 2. off instantly. Stack with 3 coupons valued at 3. and get all 3 for free!

March 24th, 2011, 12:11 AM
ashleighgurl's Avatar Loving Wife and Mommy
I went to the farmer's market today and got 2 packages of strawberries, 2 oranges, 2 mangos, container of tofu, 2 containers of blueberries, one onion, one tomato, 3 pounds of bananas and a bottle of water for $13.
Our beautiful miracle baby..

Do you want to learn how to stretch your dollars further?
Come join us on the Frugal Mommies Board!
Latest Trip: Spent $90, Saved $400!
Latest donation trip: Spent $0, Saved $675!!!
Check out what I'm selling! Lots of baby/toddler things!

Last edited by ashleighgurl; March 24th, 2011 at 12:53 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search