Always double check receipts!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2011, 02:58 AM
Luv2Laugh's Avatar Frugalicious mama!
Sometimes I will have a kiddo with me, so watching the register the whole time is tough. Yesterday I went back to Giant Pa and got more veggies(frozen food deal) and also Suave products(another deal) I asked the cashier(a young guy) if they all came off. There should have been instant savings of 9. Sure enough, only (1) of the 2. ones came off. I had to wait at the cust. serv. desk to get a refund, just a hassle.
Oh and a pet peeve of mine..when you go to the cust. service desk and they don't know anything about the sale they are having ugh! I had to explain and point it out to her.

March 22nd, 2011, 05:18 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Laugh View Post
Oh and a pet peeve of mine..when you go to the cust. service desk and they don't know anything about the sale they are having ugh! I had to explain and point it out to her.
Ugh, yes! I hate this too. Kroger does these "Buy 10 Items, Get $5 Off" or whatever. They advertise some of the items in the sales flyer, but not all. They usually have another list of the all the included items at the front of the store. I once had an issue with stuff ringing up as part of the sale, and asked the cust. service person if she had the full list of products included and she handed me the stinkin' sales flyer! Hello!

March 22nd, 2011, 07:21 AM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i think i am going to start being a pain in the @** and start making the target casheirs ring the couipons one at a time because they are THE WORST at recognizing scanned coupons, and cashiersLOVE to scan them as quick as can be! i am still annoyed after yesterdays trip , looking at receipt and see a few coupons missing! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
March 22nd, 2011, 07:57 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The printed coupons sometimes stick together, so if I can I fan them out and I stick non-printed in between so that they get all of them. I had a distracted cashier at walgreens the other day, and one of the coupons beeped, but *I* caught it thankfully so she went back and looked for it for me.

(I love the $ off deals, I just got 10.00 off 8 boxes of hamburger helper, plus 50 boxtops for the kids' school)

March 22nd, 2011, 09:15 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I do the same w/ the paper coupons - putting other ones in between or fanning them out so they're all showing. I get paranoid about them ALL being scanned.

March 22nd, 2011, 05:03 PM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
i posted about an issue at target recently where i did not pay attention with DD in tow and got to the car and got rang up for 4 of something when i bought 3 and got wayyyy overcharged on two packs of batteries, they refunded my cash right there, no questions asked, but sheesh!

March 24th, 2011, 01:06 AM
ashleighgurl's Avatar Loving Wife and Mommy
I can relate to those problems! Annoying!
Our beautiful miracle baby..

Do you want to learn how to stretch your dollars further?
Come join us on the Frugal Mommies Board!
Latest Trip: Spent $90, Saved $400!
Latest donation trip: Spent $0, Saved $675!!!
Check out what I'm selling! Lots of baby/toddler things!

March 28th, 2011, 11:52 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It is very annoying. Customer service should know the deals that are running

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search