Coupon clipping day!!!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2011, 06:53 AM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are your favs so far? My kids are hanging all over me so I haven't had time to look yet! Yesterday I used that BOGO for a herbal essence or aussie styler and i REALLY wish i had more of them!!!!
April 10th, 2011, 10:58 PM
ashleighgurl's Avatar Loving Wife and Mommy
I didn't get many in my paper I'll probaby "buy" or trade for ones I need later on.
My beautiful miracle baby..

Do you want to learn how to stretch your dollars further?
Come join us on the Frugal Mommies Board!
Latest Trip: Spent $90, Saved $400!
Latest donation trip: Spent $0, Saved $675!!!

April 11th, 2011, 03:26 AM
Luv2Laugh's Avatar Frugalicious mama!
Hmm I don't rem. seeing that one, but I quickly looked through looking for the Fuze coupons(got 10 bottles for free at Acme this week

I ended up getting some whole inserts this week from Buy Grocery Coupons because I wanted to guarantee which coupons I got. Sometimes if I don't buy the Philly Inquirer, I don't get some of the better coupons. But if I do buy it, I don't get the Red Plum at all.

I am excited about the Kraft mayo coupons, hefty trashbags(these are on sale at one of the stores this week) Trying to think what others...

April 12th, 2011, 08:05 AM
mysticalgal28's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mary, I just ordered some coupon inserts from there, how long do they take to come in??
April 12th, 2011, 08:20 AM
gctattoo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There were only two that I really wanted this week-- Kraft mayo and salad dressing. I am burnt out on dumpster diving so I just made two trades on HCW for them.
April 12th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Did you select Priority or pay for what looked like Pri? I ordered mine Fri and had them Monday. :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticalgal28 View Post
Mary, I just ordered some coupon inserts from there, how long do they take to come in??
I def. got my money out this week's coupons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gctattoo View Post
There were only two that I really wanted this week-- Kraft mayo and salad dressing. I am burnt out on dumpster diving so I just made two trades on HCW for them.

April 12th, 2011, 09:49 AM
I didn't check anything what I bought was $6 and my shipping was $5.25 It said it already shipped...

None of our flyers had the Fuzes in them, and I love them lol
April 12th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Sounds like you got Pri
Quote:
I didn't check anything what I bought was $6 and my shipping was $5.25 It said it already shipped...

April 12th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Quote:

You're paying $5.25 for shipping?? How many coupons did you get? It takes just one stamp to mail approx. 55 Q's.

This is why I don't like and will never use clipping services. When I put my extras up for trade on HCW after diving, I offer 50 coupons (ANY coupon, ANY value) for $.50 and that includes the shipping. As you can see, I'm not in it to get rich.

You need to get over to Hot Coupon World immediately and do some trading on there!
April 12th, 2011, 11:42 AM
It's a FRE. I paid that too, but I also got 20 inserts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gctattoo View Post
You're paying $5.25 for shipping?? How many coupons did you get? It takes just one stamp to mail approx. 55 Q's.

This is why I don't like and will never use clipping services. When I put my extras up for trade on HCW after diving, I offer 50 coupons (ANY coupon, ANY value) for $.50 and that includes the shipping. As you can see, I'm not in it to get rich.

You need to get over to Hot Coupon World immediately and do some trading on there!

April 12th, 2011, 12:15 PM
So tell me a little more about Hot Coupon World?? I never heard of it before.....

The only reason I even did buy the inserts was for the Fuze coupons... i figured the money I would save would pay for all of the coupons. Now that I think about it, it was pretty dumb but i will def check out that sight
April 12th, 2011, 09:16 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I suck at this whole coupon thing, even when I have them I don't remember to use them...

April 13th, 2011, 02:59 AM
Once you feel the rush of only paying a few cents for a 30+ order, you won't forget lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJD3Tdance View Post
I suck at this whole coupon thing, even when I have them I don't remember to use them...

April 13th, 2011, 06:00 AM
Quote:
So tell me a little more about Hot Coupon World?? I never heard of it before.....

The only reason I even did buy the inserts was for the Fuze coupons... i figured the money I would save would pay for all of the coupons. Now that I think about it, it was pretty dumb but i will def check out that sight
#1. It's not dumb. You just didn't know the alternatives. But you soon will...

Hot Coupon World is my favorite site ever. For me, it's the easiest couponing/deal site to navigate. I can't stand the set-up of others like Slick Deals or couponing blogs. There is a huge list of various stores from all across the country. Each weekly ad is posted (most of time early previews) and then match-ups are done showing what coupons are available and where to find them-- insert dates, links to IP's, other sources.

One way they're able to show all the available coupons is the Coupon Database. You simply type in a product name and a list of current coupons pops up. You can also create a wishlist and havelist in the database. Then it'll show you match-ups for other traders' lists so you can easily see who has what you want or wants what you have.

There's also a trading board where you can post what you have or need and others respond by PM. That's the way I do most of my trades. It's easy and the board is very busy so there's usually little wait time for trades. There is also a system of feedback to help catch and ban bad traders who don't send their end. I've been victim to a few bad trades, but that's nothing compared to the hundreds of trades that have gone perfectly.

One of my favorite things about HCW is the willingness of people to post an awesome deal so everyone can try to take advantage. There's no selfishness with people wanting to keep deals all for themselves. Plus everyone is happy to answer questions and give advice to couponers just starting out. Everyone was a newbie at one point and it's just a matter of learning to make someone a pro. The only way someone will want to learn is to be encouraged. That's what the posters on HCW do.
April 13th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Thank you very much!!!!! I don't know what your user name is on there, but it asked if someone refered me to that site and I put in your user name on here lol and someone had it lol... so far i love the site.... They have my 2 main stores at it Giant Eagle and Rite Aid lol... that is really the only stores around so i am super exicted... gonna spend my lunch break matching deals with coupons!!!
April 13th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Yes, that would be me. Pretty much every site I'm on is the same user name. So if you see it somewhere, it's probably me. I'm Teri, by the way.
April 13th, 2011, 10:33 AM
I am Jessica, so do you get anything for refering people lol
April 13th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I wish!

Nope. I think it's just a way for them to see how people are coming across the site.
April 13th, 2011, 02:24 PM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, I am off to check it out too! Sounds great!!!
April 13th, 2011, 08:39 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Laugh View Post
Once you feel the rush of only paying a few cents for a 30+ order, you won't forget lol.
Dude, I forget my purse at the restaurant when we go out to eat, I'll still forget.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search