My deals from the last week! PICS!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2012, 12:38 PM
ashleighgurl's Avatar Loving Wife and Mommy
I went to CVS a few days ago and got:

4 bags of 7 pounds each of kitty liter for only .21 each! They were on clearance for .21, no coupon or anything required! I couldn't believe it. We don't have a cat, but I picked up a few bags to donate to the animal shelter, as I already have a bunch of cat treats I got for free at Fry's a few weeks ago to take.

They also had a couple cans for only .07!

They had their socks, underwear, panty hose on clearance for 25%-75% off! I picked up 3 packs of 10 pairs of socks for only $2.xx each!

I also got the panty hose to donate to a local shelter for the women when they go on interviews. They were on clearance for $1.17 and they all had $1 off coupons on the packages - So, I paid .17 for each pack!

The fleece throw is for my sister's new puppy and it was on clearance for $1.

The deodorant was free after coupon that printed from the machine where you scan your card - Being donated for care packages for the troops overseas!

A coupon printed from their coupon machine for a free bottle of kid's gummy vitamins! They were also having a Buy One Get One Free sale, so I got TWO for free!

Now, at Walmart, I found some clearance clothing. I paid $1 for the shirt and for the pants!

At Target, they have Visine for $1.97. I have a bunch of $2/1 coupons that doesn't have any size restrictions, so I paid nothing for these! They are also being donated for care packages for the troops!

They had a tank top on clearance for $4. I used a $3/1 from their website to get the top for only $1!

They also had a dress on clearance for only $5.49 (Retails: $24.99) and after a $3/1 coupon, I paid only $2.49!

I also got some Ivory bar soap for free with the $1/1 coupons - They were on sale for $1.

Has anyone heard of Axl's Closet? I think they are a fairly new site. Recently, they offered a $20 credit and free shipping. I got this Billabong back pack for FREE - I didn't pay anything at all.

Our beautiful miracle baby..

Do you want to learn how to stretch your dollars further?
Come join us on the Frugal Mommies Board!
Latest Trip: Spent $90, Saved $400!
Latest donation trip: Spent $0, Saved $675!!!
Check out what I'm selling! Lots of baby/toddler things!

Last edited by ashleighgurl; July 30th, 2012 at 12:43 PM.
July 30th, 2012, 12:39 PM
promises1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sweet deals!!!

July 30th, 2012, 12:43 PM
ashleighgurl's Avatar Loving Wife and Mommy
Thank you!!!
Our beautiful miracle baby..

Do you want to learn how to stretch your dollars further?
Come join us on the Frugal Mommies Board!
Latest Trip: Spent $90, Saved $400!
Latest donation trip: Spent $0, Saved $675!!!
Check out what I'm selling! Lots of baby/toddler things!

July 31st, 2012, 04:02 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Awesome!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search