KMART deal-???

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2007, 08:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Okay, so I absolutely hate Kmart, but I've heard this on tv now a couple of times and I might just have to suck it up and check it out. There are having a deal that if you buy $50 in Kimberly Clark products, that you will get a $20 gift card, so in the end you'll get $70 of stuff for $50, not a bad deal. I'm assuming their prices are reasonable to try and compete with Walmart, Target, etc. However, it is not every KC product, you have to check the store. So I might make a run there this weekend to see if it is worth it or not. Not that I need t stock up on stuff, but hey, $20 extra is $20 extra!
January 31st, 2007, 08:33 PM
CBMS
I was there to do a gift card thing one time... and after I bought it, the employees didn't know anything about the claim form that was supposed to print! I walked right over to the customer service desk to return it.

If you find out the info, please share it here. They have very reasonable prices on Huggies (especially if you use coupons).
January 31st, 2007, 08:42 PM
CBMS
I did some diggin'... here's the goods:

http://kmart.shoplocal.com/kmart/default.a...p;pagenumber=18

hope the link works. You can go to kmart.com and get the weekly circular, and click the one through feb 26...

Quote:
Offer valid 01/30/07– 02/28/07

See rebate tear pad in-store for complete details on how to get your $20 gift card by mail.

*Participating products include: Huggies™ Lavender & Chamomile baby wash 15 oz., Shea Butter lotion 15 oz., Toddler Berry 2-in-1 shampoo 15 oz., Natural Care wipes 400-count box, Supreme Natural Fit Step 4 and Baby Shaped Size 5, Pull-Ups boy S/M jumbo pack, girl S/M jumbo pack, COTTONELLE 20-pack double roll, SCOTT extra soft toilet tissue 16-pack and towels regular roll 15-pack 60-count, VIVA paper towels 6-pack, KLEENEX facial tissue family pack 280-count and anti-viral upright 75-count, KOTEX ultra thin pads, LIGHTDAYS unscented liners, KOTEX tampons regular, POISE panty S/M 17-count and pads with wings extra absorbency 60, DEPEND pants refastenable S/M and pants regular Abs. L. ® Registered Trademark and TM Trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. © 2006 KCWW.[/b]
(28th, not the 26th)
January 31st, 2007, 08:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That is so weird that only certain sizes of diapers are included. I probably won't go then, bc the only stuff I would be paper towels, tp, and kleenex (which I already have enough of) and it would be a lot to get to $50. If the diapers were included in wouldn't be that hard! I guess they are just trying to get people in the door!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search