I felt like a kid in a candy store.....

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Mjp121212's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Now I'm used to the dollar store places...like Dollar tree....but DH and I never really had a need to save back on items so I would just get everything at walmart due to ease. Well we have a HUGE new dollar tree and I had to go in really quick today to pick up some vinyl gloves to stain some trim. Well since we really have to watch it I looked around and OMG they have EVERYTHING! I went ahead and got some things we needed anyway:

I got 2 laundry baskets

2 large packs of photo paper---I take a lot of pics and this is SOOO cheap!

4 or 5 rolls of that spongy stuff you line shelves with

2 garland greenery things for my new cabinets

a roll of plastic drop cloth

the gloves

a pack of sponges

2 of their brand anywhere sanitizing spray

for 18.02! I was so happy lol! I couldn't have gotten the baskets and 1 thing of paper for that at walmart! The SAME paper at walmart is 8.95!

Thanks to Maitri for my wonderful siggy!
February 8th, 2007, 09:40 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I LOVE dollar tree. I always walk out with a basket full of stuff for $20! I get all my toothbrushes there. Why pay $3 for 1 toothbrush when you can get 5 toothbrushes for $1!!!!

February 9th, 2007, 05:23 AM
CBMS
oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Welcome to the SSDTS! (that's, secret society of dollar tree sisters)

I love love love dollar tree! Sometimes I find really cool treasures like 4 packs of gerber baby food for a buck, boxes of betty crocker fruit treats (afterschool snacks for the kids), etc. I also discovered their fabulous line of party supplies (even the MYLAR BALLOONS!) when I was trying to give my oldest a decent but cheap party!

Yes; Dollar Tree rawks.
February 9th, 2007, 02:53 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I LOVE the Dollar Tree. It's like Christmas everytime I go in there. All the time I find items that are either name brand and still $1 or would usually cost $20 and are there anyway. I love finding books there especially. Oooo, and medicine cabinet stuff ... and oh gee how I love that place!

Let's all do the Dollar Tree Dance!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search