Does anyone know where to get the Enfamil $20 rebates?

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2007, 08:47 PM
MomOfAPrincess06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope I am posting this in the right forum..I am new here and still learning.

I have seen several people selling $20 rebate forms for Enfamil Lipil on Ebay. Does anyone know where to get these? I use Nutramigen Lipil and I don't know if they will work for my formula. I do not want to pay Ebay prices, the cost of the formula is bad enough without having to buy the coupons. Any help is appreciated.

]
March 30th, 2007, 06:02 AM
** Mandy **
I don't know if I ever got rebate coupons for that much but I definitely got some for $5 and $10 dollars through the mail from Enfamil. Go to their website and see if there is an area you can sign up to be on their mailing list.

March 30th, 2007, 06:25 AM
paganempath
I've never gotten rebates on Enfamil but I have gotten manufacturer's checks-- a few $5 checks and one $7 check so far. Plus two 12.9 oz. cans of free formula. You have to sign up for the Bright Beginnings program on their website.
March 31st, 2007, 07:45 PM
ro8821's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ditto!
go to their website and sign up.. you should get all kinds of stuff from them!

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"> </MARQUEE>

April 3rd, 2007, 07:28 PM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow! I've never seen a $20 rebate. Enfamil does send me $5 and $7 dollar checks. Have you tried calling them directly and asking about special rebates/programs for the Nutramigen?? Are you sure you don't qualify for WIC?? I know that Nutramigen is $$$$$.

I would call Enfamil directly and see what they can offer you.

April 5th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Veteran
I don't know if this would pertain to you or not, but my son was also on Nutramigen formula and it was covered by our insurance. I just had to have the pediatrician write up the reason he was required to be on it and they sent me cases of it every month. A BIG RELIEF being that it is sooo expensive!

So it is worth looking into various resources if your child is on this formula because the pediatrician prescribed it. Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search