stepping down....

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2007, 07:40 PM
CBMS
as host.

I have run into personal issues on JM, so I'm taking a break.

Have fun, girls.
April 30th, 2007, 07:58 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OH NO! I hope everything works out all right. Are you leaving all of JM? I'll miss you.

p.s. Hey did you get that cloth diaper that I sent you?

April 30th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Veteran
Oh no!!!!! I hope you'll still be around and post????? I have learned a lot from you and this board and will really miss you as host!!!!!
April 30th, 2007, 09:12 PM
CBMS
Quote:
OH NO! I hope everything works out all right. Are you leaving all of JM? I'll miss you.

p.s. Hey did you get that cloth diaper that I sent you?[/b]

Yes! I got it today. Can't wait to try it out!

I am taking a JM break...an incident has had me in tears all day today, and I just don't need that right now...
April 30th, 2007, 11:32 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Omg, I can't believe it took so long to get to you. What has our mail system become?

If it's about the debate, I just finished reading it. Hun, don't pay attention to her. She's ignorant and self centered and obviously has no compassion or empathy. I think she must be the only person in the world who would even think of denying Maddie her surgeries. That is just pure evil and absolutely unthinkable. We all love you and appreciate all of the work you've put into helping us save money and feed our families on a budget, and just the general love and support that you show us. Do what you have to do, but please don't leave for long. Don't let her chase you away. Put her on ignore, she's not worth your time anyway. Maddie is a doll and I think most of us would gladly hand over even more tax dollars to see her healthy and thriving. I wish I would have seen that debate sooner (didn't bother to read it until it was 9 pages long, and then I figured it must be good, lol), I would have gladly piped up to defend your decisions.

We appreciate everything that you've done for this board and I really hope that you'll be back soon.

May 1st, 2007, 06:39 AM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry to hear that. Take care!

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

May 1st, 2007, 06:50 AM
cinfy's Avatar Cool Chick
We;ll miss you. Come back soon. *hugs*

May 1st, 2007, 08:02 AM
paganempath
Ugh. I can't even stand to read that whole debate. It's all just one big fight with a person who shall remain nameless spouting off like they know everything. It's all black and white, right or wrong with no ability to see personal circumstances. I'm sorry that it got you so upset. I don't even give anyone the satisfaction of fighting with them. I refuse to have a battle of the wits with an unarmed person, you know what I mean? It's just so ironic that you are basically branded as taking advantage of the system when those who know you see that you are the opposite of that type of person. I know people like that. And Kim, you are not one of them.

I hope you come back soon. We'll all miss you.
May 1st, 2007, 12:56 PM
tonyarn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Noooooooo...you can't!!! I'll miss you, I learned so much from you!

Benjamin 2/2/09

***site contains pictures***
I have 3 angels waiting for me in heaven.
May 1st, 2007, 04:59 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
If it's about the debate, I just finished reading it. Hun, don't pay attention to her. She's ignorant and self centered and obviously has no compassion or empathy. I think she must be the only person in the world who would even think of denying Maddie her surgeries. That is just pure evil and absolutely unthinkable. We all love you and appreciate all of the work you've put into helping us save money and feed our families on a budget, and just the general love and support that you show us. Do what you have to do, but please don't leave for long. Don't let her chase you away. Put her on ignore, she's not worth your time anyway. Maddie is a doll and I think most of us would gladly hand over even more tax dollars to see her healthy and thriving. I wish I would have seen that debate sooner (didn't bother to read it until it was 9 pages long, and then I figured it must be good, lol), I would have gladly piped up to defend your decisions.

We appreciate everything that you've done for this board and I really hope that you'll be back soon.

[/b]

I also read that debate just now. Everything that you said was correct. I am so sorry that her narrow-minded comments upset you. I can honestly say that I hope that every dime that I paid in for taxes helped a child like yours. We all love you here and will miss you. Please come back soon.

May 3rd, 2007, 01:06 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
I also read the debate and hope you'll change your mind about leaving!
May 3rd, 2007, 09:08 PM
Bluebunnygirl1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Come back soon! We will miss you!

May 8th, 2007, 01:01 AM
BambolinaItaliana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you will be back soon too!! you are one awesome lady and i loved all the advice you gave!

[/url]<a href="http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>
</a>
x7

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search