thee HUGGIES sale of the week

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2007, 08:15 AM
CBMS
Is at CVS. If you get the mailings, you got 1.50 off coupons, they are on sale for 7.99 this week, and there is an ad coupon for saving 3.00 off a 15.00 purchase. Get two packs for 15.98, and save 6.00 in coupons. That's 9.98 for two jumbo packs. Not too shabby. I say it's about time for me to start stocking up [again].
May 14th, 2007, 08:33 AM
paganempath
Were there coupons in the paper yesterday? I couldn't find the post with the schedule on it and I wasn't sure if they'd have them on Mother's Day so I didn't get a paper. So if I missed the $3 off a $15 purchase coupon, I'll be mad. However, I did take advantage of the Huggies sale yesterday. And in place of the $3 off coupon, I had a $4 off a $20 purchase of baby items. And I have Huggies coupons coming out my ears so I ended up getting 2 packs of diapers and a package of drop-ins for $16. That's not too bad either.
May 14th, 2007, 08:49 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Were there coupons in the paper yesterday? I couldn't find the post with the schedule on it and I wasn't sure if they'd have them on Mother's Day so I didn't get a paper. So if I missed the $3 off a $15 purchase coupon, I'll be mad. However, I did take advantage of the Huggies sale yesterday. And in place of the $3 off coupon, I had a $4 off a $20 purchase of baby items. And I have Huggies coupons coming out my ears so I ended up getting 2 packs of diapers and a package of drop-ins for $16. That's not too bad either. [/b]

yes, it was in yesterday's paper. There were coupons too. So sorry you missed it. I went and swiped my mom's coupon and my FIL's coupon, too! I'm getting my DH his Coke fix there this week, too. 5/11 is awesome... 'specially if I grab another 4 dollars worth of stuff to use the coupon for 3 dollars off.
May 14th, 2007, 08:53 AM
Veteran
I am pretty sure the coupon is regional, so not everyone is going to be so lucky! I have a $10 off $50 coupon and have a # of items to get and other coupons to use. So I may well take advantage of this!!

(But not for Huggies newborn diapers - my SuperFresh is doubling $1 coupons to $2, plus has newborn diapers on sale for 5.49. That means $3.49 newborn diapers for me YAY!!!)

May 14th, 2007, 09:27 AM
cinfy's Avatar Cool Chick
I'm going to get these! I never really think about shopping at Rite Aid or CVS, but you ladies love those. I have the 2 $1.50 Huggies coupons, so I'll go this afternoon and get some!

It works out to 14 cents per diaper for size 4. I just paid 19 cents last week.

May 14th, 2007, 10:59 AM
cinfy's Avatar Cool Chick
hhmmm.... I don't have the $3 off $15 in my circular. With the coupons it still works out to 19 cents per diaper, so I'll still pick up a couple packs.

May 14th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I didn't get the $3 coupon either!

And mine are on sale for 899, not 799.
May 14th, 2007, 06:16 PM
CBMS
Quote:
I didn't get the $3 coupon either!

And mine are on sale for 899, not 799.[/b]

No kidding? They're 8.99? How very strange...

so sorry guys. No coupons, not as good a sale price...
May 14th, 2007, 07:10 PM
nmiracles's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nmiracles
yeah, I was going to post that they were 8.99 too. boo hoo. I will just keep waiting. I know they will go down again.
May 14th, 2007, 07:10 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We didn't even get a CVS ad in the paper. That is the second time that I missed a deal like that. And we didn't get the mailings either.....

May 14th, 2007, 07:57 PM
CBMS
Quote:
We didn't even get a CVS ad in the paper. That is the second time that I missed a deal like that. And we didn't get the mailings either..... [/b]

I freaking hate that! I get the St. Pete times, and I swear that every other week, my CVS ad is missing. Is that the one you get? If so--then maybe we should SWITCH!
May 15th, 2007, 02:52 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:
We didn't even get a CVS ad in the paper. That is the second time that I missed a deal like that. And we didn't get the mailings either..... [/b]

I freaking hate that! I get the St. Pete times, and I swear that every other week, my CVS ad is missing. Is that the one you get? If so--then maybe we should SWITCH!
[/b]
I wish the St Pete times was down here. I get the Sarasota Herald Tribune, North Port edition, it is missing from here every other week also. I never had that problem when I got the Bradenton edition.

Oh, and my best friend told me that if you get the paper delivered you get more ads. She said she heard that from a friend of hers that works at the paper. I wonder if that is true. Or maybe it is because people snag the ads from the boxes?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search