Pull Up prices

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So, since Walgreens hasn't been doing the spend 20 get a 10 rebate for the past few months(which seems to be the best deal I can find) I've been having to get diapers for a higher price-UGH!!! My son is starting to not want to lay down to get his diaper changed so we've been using pull ups during the day (he does occasionally go on the toilet too, but not totally ready for no diapers-we're spending a lot of time outside/at the park and we spend about 1.5 hours a day in the car and I'm not that brave to risk accidents!) What is a good price per pull up after sales/coupon? Thanks!
May 20th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Veteran
If you want diapers, Target has a pretty good deal this week, though not as good as the Walgreens deal. If you don't mind Pampers, they have a deal that if you buy 2 super mega packs of Pampers for $17.49, then you get a $5 gift card. I combined this with two coupons for $2 off, as well.

If you want pull-ups and you can't get a good deal on the name brand ones, I can tell you that we have used the Walgreens brand and they were pretty good. Obviously not quite as good as the name brand ones, but pretty good. They are a lot cheaper. I discovered them when my five year old was still wetting the bed at night. He grew out of the regular pull ups and I was having to spend a ridiculous amount on good nights. The regular pull ups do not go past 35 pounds or so. However, Walgreens has regular pull ups in a size larger that start at 35 pounds. I tried them because they were on a buy one get one 50% off sale and they have a deal that if you don't like them, they will refund your money. We were happy with them. Though, thankfully for the last couple of months he finally has been able to stay dry at night!
May 21st, 2007, 07:18 AM
PeanutandPiglet'sMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom
Lurker here...

I came across some Huggie Pull-ups on clearance in my local Walmart for only $7.00 a pack!!! There had to have been at least 10packs so this might be happening at your Walmart too.

My dd is 5.5 and still needs them at night. She's a very sound sleeper and allergy season/allergy meds really knock her out so I'm happier knowing her sheets will stay dry!

May 21st, 2007, 08:10 AM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I always bought mine at Costco. A pack of 80 normally runs $24.99 (.31 each), but they would send out $4 off coupons every few months, so I would just stock up every time I got a coupon, and that made each box $20.99 (.26 each).

May 21st, 2007, 12:16 PM
Veteran
Quote:
If you want diapers, Target has a pretty good deal this week, though not as good as the Walgreens deal. If you don't mind Pampers, they have a deal that if you buy 2 super mega packs of Pampers for $17.49, then you get a $5 gift card. I combined this with two coupons for $2 off, as well.[/b]
Actually, in addition to the coupons and the deal, if you got coupons in your paper last weekend you also had a $3 off Target coupon for the diapers (buy Pampers diapers and 1 wipes, get $3 off) PLUS you got a FREE wipes Target coupon which you can use. So you'd use the 2 - $2 off manufacturer's coupons, the $3 off Target coupon and the free wipes coupon - and you'd get the $5 gift card. Not too bad!

May 21st, 2007, 12:44 PM
Veteran
We did not have a $3 coupon for Pampers and wipes from Target in our paper. I cut them all out religiously. Though, that would have been a great deal!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search