Monday, Monday

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 21st, 2007, 05:52 AM
CBMS
So...

What are your plans this week, girls?

I wish I could go shopping, but it's a tight month.

I have a lot of work to do around here anyway. I have to get the house clean clean clean because we're going away for the weekend, and I'll be gone all next week and through the following weekend, too. Vacay for mommy (is it really a vacation if the kids are with you?)! woot! So, I have to catch up on the laundry (is that really even possible? ) and get things in tip top shape for DH to bachelor it all week long. I need to get meals planned and ready for him. Meals? yeah right. He'll cook up a chicken breast and call it a meal. But I at least need to get them all ready and individually sealed up for him to do at least that...

What are you mommies doing? Any big shopping plans? Must do sales? Must do housework? etc...
May 21st, 2007, 07:00 AM
paganempath
Oh no, where are you going? We just got you back and now you're going on vacay? Grrrr....

Anywho, I actually do have something planned for this week besides my usual cleaning of the house a few times. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Wednesday so I can check out the sales at Winn Dixie. I don't usually do much shopping there but I have a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $50 which is only good for this upcoming week of sales. I've already decided how to spend half of it-- another can of formula which makes two for the rebate plus I have an Enfamil check for $7 off that I've been saving for a special occasion such as this. It's pretty nice when you know you're saving at least $17 right off the bat. Now I have to see how much more I can save!

And I'm also looking forward to my next CVS purchase. With the diapers on sale and my ExtraBucks, I can get a mega pack for just $2 plus tax. Not too shabby.
May 21st, 2007, 07:06 AM
BambolinaItaliana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No real plans here! I just have to start to pack, and for some reason, I just can't find the unf to do any of it!

[/url]<a href="http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>
</a>
x7
May 21st, 2007, 07:21 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Oh no, where are you going? We just got you back and now you're going on vacay? Grrrr....

Anywho, I actually do have something planned for this week besides my usual cleaning of the house a few times. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Wednesday so I can check out the sales at Winn Dixie. I don't usually do much shopping there but I have a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $50 which is only good for this upcoming week of sales. I've already decided how to spend half of it-- another can of formula which makes two for the rebate plus I have an Enfamil check for $7 off that I've been saving for a special occasion such as this. It's pretty nice when you know you're saving at least $17 right off the bat. Now I have to see how much more I can save!

And I'm also looking forward to my next CVS purchase. With the diapers on sale and my ExtraBucks, I can get a mega pack for just $2 plus tax. Not too shabby.
[/b]
OOOOOH! I love those $10 off coupons! I like to use them with all of my BOGO and free coupons, and pay next to nothing!! It's awesome to get 70 or 80 dollars of groceries for 15 bucks.

Also with your formula, you'll be saving a ton and you'll get BONUS baby points! woot!
May 21st, 2007, 06:21 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I need to hit the grocery store to stock up on liquid foods. I am having my wisdom teeth removed on Thursday. And they are all majorly impacted so I will be on the couch after that.

May 21st, 2007, 07:32 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
This week we have to juggle four people using two cars since my little brother accidentally temporarily broke DH's Jeep hood this afternoon while I was trying to leave for the grocery store. Now, I can't drive it until DH gets home on Friday (earliest). Boooo.

I have a shopping trip planned (Save A Lot, Costco, Meijer), and then I need to do some major house cleaning/organizing. I've been letting myself off easy because we're "unpacking", but it's getting a little ridiculous. I need to finish setting up my office, tidy up some left over 1/2 empty boxes that could just as easily be unpacked and taken care of, and finally put the drawers back in my dresser. Why is it our own bedrooms are always last on the list? DH will likely be home this weekend, and we're having people over for a memorial day weekend barbeque deal, so I have to plan for that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search