FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2007, 07:05 AM
CBMS
It's Friday, and that means that in a few short hours, I'm leaving! yay! I get to get away. No having to get dinner on the table at a set time... no waking up with the kiddos (there'll be enough people there to keep the kids hehe).

It's going to be so nice to go swimming at will and relax...

What are your plans for this fabulous Friday [and beyond!]?
May 25th, 2007, 07:31 AM
paganempath
Bon Voyage, Kim! I hope you have a great time.

As for me, nothing exciting planned. But since DH is off for the three day weekend, I do get to sleep in all of those days. Yay for sleep!
May 25th, 2007, 08:13 AM
lynaiah2002's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today is DF's birthday so tonight it's going to be just the two of us
May 25th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Veteran
We may go to a local amusement park, but other than that, nothing special. I am jealous, Kim, I love Orlando, especially Disney World!!!!
May 25th, 2007, 12:16 PM
paganempath
Quote:
We may go to a local amusement park, but other than that, nothing special. I am jealous, Kim, I love Orlando, especially Disney World!!!![/b]
Hey, go check your thread in the coupon trading!
May 25th, 2007, 12:53 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
Dh confirmed that he'll be home tomorrow, which means I am on a crusade to make the house sparkle, which continues to be largely impossible because we aren't totally moved in yet. Everything is here, but not everything is unpacked, and it's driving me crazy.

This weekend, I don't have huge plans. We may go to Pow Wow (though we don't normally start the season until mid-June), DH and I may see a movie because I scored free passes, we'll probably putter around doing more housey-stuff. Sunday we're having my cousin and family over for a cook out. Good thing I got such a hot deal on brats the other day.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search