I'm soooooooo angry!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 14th, 2007, 10:58 AM
CBMS
I didin't read the fine print well enough on Kellogg's, and I let three UPC's get thrown out! Good thing I have more coupons. I have to purchase MORE crap.
August 14th, 2007, 11:00 AM
donomama
I have some Kelloggs boxes with UPC's that I don't need. I'd be happy to send them to you if you tell me what you need.
August 14th, 2007, 11:00 AM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like something I would do. I am angry cause I went to Publix and bought everything. Well one of my cereals didn't ring up as BOGO, so instead of zeroing out the price, the cashier deleted it. I didn't notice til I got home. So now I only have 9 products on that receipt. So if I want to do the deal again, I will have to buy more stuff. And my pantry is already overflowing.

August 14th, 2007, 11:02 AM
CBMS
Quote:
I have some Kelloggs boxes with UPC's that I don't need. I'd be happy to send them to you if you tell me what you need.[/b]

1 box of cheez it's, 1 box of strawberry pop tarts, and 1 box of strawberry yogurt nutrigrain bars.

I think I can come up with the cheez it's easily enough--they're BOGO at <strike> walgreen's </strike> Winn Dixie (even), and I have two .55 coupons. Makes 'em so reasonable I'll probably do it anyway. I really need the strawberry pop tarts and the strawberry yogurt nutrigrain...

*sigh*
August 14th, 2007, 11:04 AM
donomama
Sorry, I have the Cheez-Its, but not the others, and it sounds like you don't need the Cheezits anyway.
August 14th, 2007, 11:14 AM
I have a box of Strawberry pop tarts that you can have the UPC. Too bad you don't need the strawberry yogurt Nature valley bars cause I would have that one too.

August 14th, 2007, 11:20 AM
CBMS
Quote:
I have a box of Strawberry pop tarts that you can have the UPC. Too bad you don't need the strawberry yogurt Nature valley bars cause I would have that one too.[/b]

I appreciate it, but the more I think about it... the more I think I should just buy more. My DH takes them to work, and all the kids love them, too... so it won't hurt to have extras. I have some time yet to wait for them to go BOGO somewhere, too.
August 14th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I didin't read the fine print well enough on Kellogg's, and I let three UPC's get thrown out! Good thing I have more coupons. I have to purchase MORE crap.[/b]
Which ones did you throw out? I have nutrigrain bars (strawberry, strawberry yogart or apple), yogo bits and some of the cereals. I can cut off the upcs for you if you want.
August 14th, 2007, 11:47 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Quote:
I didin't read the fine print well enough on Kellogg's, and I let three UPC's get thrown out! Good thing I have more coupons. I have to purchase MORE crap.[/b]
Which ones did you throw out? I have nutrigrain bars (strawberry, strawberry yogart or apple), yogo bits and some of the cereals. I can cut off the upcs for you if you want.
[/b]

I may take you up on the strawberry yogurt nutrigrain--you aren't doing the rebates? If I can't find them anywhere, I'll need one. If I find them on sale, I'm just going to buy more, though...
August 14th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]

I may take you up on the strawberry yogurt nutrigrain--you aren't doing the rebates? If I can't find them anywhere, I'll need one. If I find them on sale, I'm just going to buy more, though...
[/b]
No, I didn't buy them all in one place and I REALLY don't need 10 more kellogg's items so I won't be doing it.
August 14th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Kim, I will save my strawberry pop tarts one, just in case. That way if you don't end up buying anymore or don't find them on sale, you can still do the rebate. And it doesn't hurt me at all to keep one little UPC code for a while.

August 14th, 2007, 12:44 PM
CBMS
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CBMS @ Aug 14 2007, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotemain'>I didin't read the fine print well enough on Kellogg's, and I let three UPC's get thrown out! Good thing I have more coupons. I have to purchase MORE crap.[/b]
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

No, I didn't buy them all in one place and I REALLY don't need 10 more kellogg's items so I won't be doing it.
[/b][/quote]

I didn't need 20 products! I did it anyway just because I am a sucker for getting paid for stuff... lol however, my pantry has never been so stocked.
August 14th, 2007, 09:15 PM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
I have two eggo waffle UPC I could send you.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
August 14th, 2007, 09:34 PM
mommyinky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I made sure I cut off all of my UPCs as soon as I brought them home, because I knew if I didn't that I would either forget or DH would end up throwing them away.
August 14th, 2007, 11:00 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I can't remember if you have a Rite Aid near you but they have Pop Tarts 2/$3 this week. A few weeks ago there was a coupon in the paper for $1 off 2 I think. So that is a pretty good price.

August 15th, 2007, 05:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Just rememberthat the Kelloggs deal has to have all 10 on 1 receipt in order to work (or so they say!)
August 15th, 2007, 06:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
im pretty sure she has the receipt but not all the upc's

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
August 15th, 2007, 01:15 PM
CBMS
Quote:
Just rememberthat the Kelloggs deal has to have all 10 on 1 receipt in order to work (or so they say!)[/b]

I have only one receipt.... but I had to come up with more UPC's. I'm a dork. I did good though. I got pop tarts and nutri grain bars at CVS for basically free, and today I got Cheez it's at Target for .49! I had a Target 1.00 coupon and a manu .55 coupon! woot!

August 15th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
DUH! I'm an idiot! When you were talking about getting more I was thinking you were buying more...I was desperately trying to get everything read before I went to work this morning!
August 16th, 2007, 05:50 AM
CBMS
Quote:
DUH! I'm an idiot! When you were talking about getting more I was thinking you were buying more...I was desperately trying to get everything read before I went to work this morning![/b]

I did have to buy more, but just for the UPC's. I have my receipts with 10 on them. I don't really mind having to get more with the deals I got.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search