Kim, do you have the Scott $2 printable?

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 16th, 2007, 07:57 AM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WAG has scott Ultra Soft 4-pack of Mega rolls on sale 2/$5 (with in-ad coupon), and there is a $2 printable, making each roll only 0.50. Add in some Tylenol pm with the 0.51 overage, and you just got free Scott toilet paper! I've gotten 8 rolls so far, and I'm going back tomorrow for more. If you don't have the printable yet, lemme know and I'll dig up the link off of HCW.

August 16th, 2007, 08:12 AM
CBMS
NO! I want it though...

Where'd you get the good tylenol coupon? I have 1.00 coupons.
August 16th, 2007, 08:28 AM
Quote:
NO! I want it though...

Where'd you get the good tylenol coupon? I have 1.00 coupons. [/b]
Tylenol pm on sale for $2.49. Easy saver coupon $2.00, mfr coupon $1 = 0.51 overage! I've got tylenol pm coming out of my ears. I've been giving it away to anyone who'll take it.

Lemme go dig up the Scott link.

http://www.scottbrand.com/us/offers/coupon/contest.asp I was able to print 14 of them so far...

August 16th, 2007, 08:32 AM
CBMS
I guess I didn't look close enough when I was thumbing through the coupons in the easysaver...

thanks for the link!
August 16th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
is there a limit on the tylenol pm?

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
August 16th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Quote:
is there a limit on the tylenol pm?[/b]
I don't think so. I got as many as 6 in one trip. I've gotten 10 (?) altogether.

August 16th, 2007, 08:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
sounds good to me. Now I have to find something to combine with them to cover the overage

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
August 16th, 2007, 09:00 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Quote:
NO! I want it though...

Tylenol pm on sale for $2.49. Easy saver coupon $2.00, mfr coupon $1 = 0.51 overage! I've got tylenol pm coming out of my ears. I've been giving it away to anyone who'll take it.

http://www.scottbrand.com/us/offers/coupon/contest.asp I was able to print 14 of them so far...
[/b]
how come everybody but me gets lucky? It let me get two. Then I got to choose between 1.00 for papertowels, 1.00 for toilet paper, or 2.00 for the rapid dissolve. No fair I say. I'm protesting.
August 16th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
NO! I want it though...

[/b]
how come everybody but me gets lucky? It let me get two. Then I got to choose between 1.00 for papertowels, 1.00 for toilet paper, or 2.00 for the rapid dissolve. No fair I say. I'm protesting.
[/b]
Hmmm...the link takes me to a screen for $2 off Scott tissue. It's not letting me print ANY anymore. sheesh. When I printed all the others, I just kept hitting the back button and it kept printing more for me. I guess I should've kept going cuz now it's not letting me print and I gave 4 of mine to my mil. Grrrr....

August 16th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ooh...I may have to go get Tylenol...not that we need it! But I have several of the $1 off coupons. Did they make you have an ES coupon for each of the Tylenols or did you snatch that many from the ESavers?

Couldn't you just make copies of the coupon after you print it once?

I just dug up 5 of the Tylenol coupons...so I'll pair that with 5 tps and call it even! (Or almost!)
August 16th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Ooh...I may have to go get Tylenol...not that we need it! But I have several of the $1 off coupons. Did they make you have an ES coupon for each of the Tylenols or did you snatch that many from the ESavers?

Couldn't you just make copies of the coupon after you print it once?

I just dug up 5 of the Tylenol coupons...so I'll pair that with 5 tps and call it even! (Or almost!)[/b]
The easysaver only needs to be scanned once. The register automatically deducts the correct amount. So, when I bought 6 of them, the cashier scanned the ES coupon once (you don't even have to cut it out, just open the booklet and point), and the register knew to deduct $12.

August 16th, 2007, 06:38 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a question.....is the sale for the Extra soft Scott, cause that is what the coupon is printing for. And the Walgreens coupon only showed the regular Scott, which is abou 50cents less regular price.

I went today and got a 4pk of the extra soft but forgot to get her to scan the ad coupon. I gave her the $2 but then Peyton started throwing a total fit and I got all flustered. I am going to go back tomorrow but was wondering if I should just return what I bought or print more coupons to stock up. Anyone following me or am I rambling?

August 16th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hmmm...it sounds like Jes did it though and hers worked???
August 16th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Hmmm...it sounds like Jes did it though and hers worked???[/b]

I think that I am going to print a few coupons just in case. I will use them if the one that I take back for price adjustment works. If not, I will return the one that I have.

August 16th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
If I can't use the Tylenol overage for some free tp, then I'll go ahead and get a gallon of milk (for almost free)...with all this cereal and such around here we have been going through a lot of it!
August 16th, 2007, 07:43 PM
I had no problems using the in-ad coupon towards the extra-soft.

ETA: I just checked the coupon, and it just says "4-roll Scott." It doesn't specify a certain variety. HTH.

August 16th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:

ETA: I just checked the coupon, and it just says "4-roll Scott." It doesn't specify a certain variety. HTH.[/b]
Mine does...weird...it has the rapid dissolve, extra soft or something else 12 pack of something...I don;t have it in front of me right now.
August 16th, 2007, 08:50 PM
mommyinky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:

ETA: I just checked the coupon, and it just says "4-roll Scott." It doesn't specify a certain variety. HTH.[/b]
Mine does...weird...it has the rapid dissolve, extra soft or something else 12 pack of something...I don;t have it in front of me right now.
[/b]
Yes, the Scott coupon does specify. Jess was saying that the in-ad Walgreens coupon doesn't specify...it just says "4 Roll Scott." HTH!
August 16th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Gotcha!

To the Wizrd of Oz: lions, tigers, bears, oh my!...Sales, coupons, rebates, OH MY!!! There are so many things, it gets hard to keep them all straight!
August 17th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Gotcha!

To the Wizrd of Oz: lions, tigers, bears, oh my!...Sales, coupons, rebates, OH MY!!! There are so many things, it gets hard to keep them all straight![/b]

Gotta hit up Walgreens either tonight or tomorrrow for TP and Tylenol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search