I just had a super fantab idea....

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 16th, 2007, 09:25 AM
CBMS
I have one more person to get a rebate for.

I just found that Target coupon for 1.00 off cheez its. That makes them only 1.04 a pack. Plus, I have TONS of .55/1 box coupons for them... I could just get 10 boxes at .49 each, pay 4.90 and get back 10.00 for another profit!

YAY! I'm thinking I'm driving back out to the big Target later (probably not until tomorrow since I currently have no $ but DH gets paid tomorrow).
August 16th, 2007, 09:29 AM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG, Kim, you just made me realize that this month is only half over and I'm already over budget. ACK! *trying not to freak out*

August 16th, 2007, 09:31 AM
CBMS
Quote:
OMG, Kim, you just made me realize that this month is only half over and I'm already over budget. ACK! *trying not to freak out*[/b]

AH! How did I manage THAT?

Another thing... I have a 3.00 off my total purchase at Target, too... hm..... that's only 1.90 OOP and 10.00 back. I may have to do it for real...
August 16th, 2007, 10:30 AM
donomama
Quote:
OMG, Kim, you just made me realize that this month is only half over and I'm already over budget. ACK! *trying not to freak out*[/b]

WHAT?!?!?! How are YOU over budget? What is this world coming to? You have just made me question all I believe and know to be true, because I thought you NEVER went over budget!

Kim - is that an online target coupon?
August 16th, 2007, 10:33 AM
CBMS
Yes, the 1.00 one is online! The .55 was in the paper a few weeks back. I have gone dumpster diving and scored tons of 'em.
August 16th, 2007, 12:34 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:

AH! How did I manage THAT?

Another thing... I have a 3.00 off my total purchase at Target, too... hm..... that's only 1.90 OOP and 10.00 back. I may have to do it for real...
[/b]
You said your dh was getting paid and I realized that it's only the 15th.

Quote:
Quote:

WHAT?!?!?! How are YOU over budget? What is this world coming to? You have just made me question all I believe and know to be true, because I thought you NEVER went over budget!

[/b]
I've been stealing from other envelopes! Plus, this months rebates have already exceeded last months, so over there too. Bank account remains untouched of course.

August 16th, 2007, 01:10 PM
dzine21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If anyone needs a house to send a rebate too, you can use mine. I've got of those Aquafresh Try it for Free's to send to someone. I'll mail everything to you. I didn't do the Kellog's rebate.

</div>
August 17th, 2007, 10:32 AM
tonyarn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sarah, did I see on HCW that you are from the Davenport area? I'm about 1.5 hours northeast of you in Marion (Cedar Rapids). FIL and pretty much all of DH's family lives in Gelesburg, so we go thru there quite a bit.

Benjamin 2/2/09

***site contains pictures***
I have 3 angels waiting for me in heaven.
August 17th, 2007, 10:40 AM
Are you for real? Yeah, Davenport. I grew up in Galesburg! How weird! Rock on! I've got someone close to me!!!

</div>
August 17th, 2007, 07:28 PM
CBMS
I love Iowa. I lived in Story City for a while... I miss it up there... *sigh* I think I just totally miss the changing seasons because I feel the same way about Michigan too.
August 17th, 2007, 07:41 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I live about 10 minutes from Iowa
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
August 18th, 2007, 07:23 AM
tonyarn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We all need to meet somewhere for a big, frugal shopping trip...LOL!

Benjamin 2/2/09

***site contains pictures***
I have 3 angels waiting for me in heaven.
August 18th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
The cashiers at those stores would keel over and die if they saw us coming in.

There are quite a few people from MI, IL, IA on here...then there's the FL gang too!
August 18th, 2007, 04:03 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
Quote:
The cashiers at those stores would keel over and die if they saw us coming in.

There are quite a few people from MI, IL, IA on here...then there's the FL gang too![/b]

eh-hem, I'm from Nebraska! 10 minutes from the bridge to Iowa, though.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
August 18th, 2007, 04:12 PM
paganempath
I miss the changing seasons. Florida has only two seasons-- hot and OMG, it's hot! I love the fall up north. The smell of decaying leaves in the air as the cool crisp breeze stirs them up around your feet as you walk. You can feel the fall in the air. It always makes me think of October--October is a palpable feeling for me. I miss it.
August 18th, 2007, 06:53 PM
October! Love it! We got married in Oct. Oh, the weather this morning was like fall! I can't wait for that feeling! Mm, October!

</div>
August 18th, 2007, 09:04 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Whoa that's a whole lotta cheez its!

I'm in NJ and we have all 4 seasons! I love fall and it actually felt a bit like fall today. I can't wait to watch the leaves change!

August 18th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It felt like fall today too. Last weekend is was 95-100 degress, this weekend, 65-70. What a change!
August 19th, 2007, 06:51 AM
CBMS
Quote:
It felt like fall today too. Last weekend is was 95-100 degress, this weekend, 65-70. What a change![/b]
It was in the 90's in MI before I got there, and then it was super cool the day I was at the family reunion. Then it shot back up to the 90's. It was just such a tease...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search