Rite Aid sale ad

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 16th, 2007, 08:39 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I have Rite Aid's sale ad for this coming week if anyone needs any info. I usually get my ads on Thursday. I have Rite Aid, Acme, Superfresh, and ShopRite.

Yes, Rite Aid does have Vive for BOGO. They also have Post cereal, Arm & Hammer laundry detergent, and Revlon products, Crest, Loreal hair products, Finesse and Citre Shine, Purell Hand Sanitizer, Loreal lip and nail products, Sally Hansen nail products, Biore, Clean and Clear, Nair, Johnson body wash and lotion (shows adult stuff not baby stuff) are all BOGO. They have other stuff but this is most of the brand names.

They also have some stuff that is free after rebate (post it note pen, packing tape, notebook dividers, Adidas deodorant).

August 16th, 2007, 08:42 PM
mommyinky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for this! I plan on getting the post-it pen since I will be making money off of it with my $2 coupon!

Does anyone know if there are any coupons out that would work for the Loreal Kids shampoo? I buy kids shampoo for Dane and while I have enough shampoo for me and DH to last forever, Dane's only bottle is running out.

Hmm...maybe DH would like some Adidas deo...
August 16th, 2007, 08:56 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Where did you get the post it pen coupon? That's a great deal! I know I've seen the kids shampoo coupons before but I don't think I've seen any for a while.

August 16th, 2007, 09:03 PM
I think I got it in the train??? It's Save $2 on ANY Post-It product.
August 16th, 2007, 09:10 PM
donomama
It was in an insert from the Sunday paper 2 (?) weeks ago.

Ashley, there were also 75 cents off coupons a couple of weeks ago, it doesn't make it free, but kids stuff never is. They are usually about $4.00 each, so with the BOGO and 2 75/1 coupons, I should get them for about $2.50, or $1.50 each. Not great, but I'm going to do it and try to get the tangle spray. My DD has curly hair that gets soooo tangled, so it's kind of a neccessity for us. Luckily, she is old enough that she has started using my (free) shampoo, so I won't have to buy baby shampoo until DS gets hair, which looks like it's going to be never!
August 16th, 2007, 09:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I think I got it in the train??? It's Save $2 on ANY Post-It product.[/b]
I was able to get several of those and stocked up on post its for free or got paid to take-YAY!!

I have 1 coupon for Loreal Kids...I don't think I've ever had them before though.
August 16th, 2007, 09:17 PM
You know how some coupons just check for the brand, like the Pampers coupons where you can get Baby Dry with a Easy ups coupon? I wonder if a different Loreal shampoo coupon would work...
August 17th, 2007, 05:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
You know how some coupons just check for the brand, like the Pampers coupons where you can get Baby Dry with a Easy ups coupon? I wonder if a different Loreal shampoo coupon would work...[/b]
Worth a try...this morning I am going to try and get the Easy Ups instead of the Feel N Learn with my free Kandoo coupon...if it doesn't work...I'll say oops...and get the Feel N Learn. I think there are 3 less per packacge in the FNL so that's why I am going to try it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search