I just contacted Huggies

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2007, 11:48 AM
paganempath
I finally got around to emailing Huggies with my complaint about the Supreme diapers. Has anyone else noticed that even though the sizes for the Supremes and the regular ones have the same weight guidelines, the Supremes run about a size smaller?! Alisha fits easily into the 3's in the baby dry ones but the size 3 Supremes are almost too small to use. Not that it's a huge deal to me since I rarely get the Supremes. But I'm hoping to get something for free and having a legit complaint just makes it better. Now I wait for an email....
August 17th, 2007, 01:13 PM
paganempath
Wow, that was fast. My "coupon for a complimentary supply" is on its way. Thanks for the idea, Kim!
August 17th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Great, glad they're sending you something.
August 17th, 2007, 03:39 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't know about the Supreme's but the new Mickey design runs small. I emailed them about that and the hardness of the diapers and got great coupons from that.

On another topic, has anyone noticed that the Pampers Baby Dry diapers have little hard pieces in them before they are wet but not afterwards? Or am I just strange feeling up the diapers?

August 17th, 2007, 04:17 PM
CBMS
What I have noticed is that the huggies supreme do fit more snug. I like them better than the new ones though, so that's what I've been buying. But I've noticed that I like the pampers cruisers even better. They are the only non-huggies diapers that she can wear without getting a rash, too...

and I've noticed (thanks to Kris, I think it was), that you can use the fat 3.00 coupons for the diapers and no one even notices. woot. That's a new thread, though... so here I go to tell you how I worked Target.
August 17th, 2007, 04:38 PM
donomama
I love the Cruisers. It is the only thing my baby doesn't pee through at night. I have switched him to el cheapo generic BJ's brand, which work great during the day, but at night he has to use the Cruisers in a size bigger to hold it all in. I have a major heavy night time wetter!
August 17th, 2007, 04:42 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I love the Cruisers. It is the only thing my baby doesn't pee through at night. I have switched him to el cheapo generic BJ's brand, which work great during the day, but at night he has to use the Cruisers in a size bigger to hold it all in. I have a major heavy night time wetter![/b]

I have noticed the opposite with Peyton. He leaks very badly with Crusiers. I don't like them as much as the dry ones.

August 17th, 2007, 05:21 PM
donomama
Quote:
Quote:
I love the Cruisers. It is the only thing my baby doesn't pee through at night. I have switched him to el cheapo generic BJ's brand, which work great during the day, but at night he has to use the Cruisers in a size bigger to hold it all in. I have a major heavy night time wetter![/b]

I have noticed the opposite with Peyton. He leaks very badly with Crusiers. I don't like them as much as the dry ones.
[/b]
Interesting. I guess every kids is different. It was the same with my daughter though. Maybe it's because my kids are a little on the chubby side so they fill out the stretchy cruisers better? I haven't used the baby dry in forever, but I just got a package for an experiment. I'm going to try them on him at night. I figure, if they don't work out, I'll just use them on him during the daytime. I can't use Huggies at all during the night, because he's soaked by 1 am. I'll let you know what the verdict is.
August 17th, 2007, 06:23 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I have a bunch of 1.50 off huggies if anyone wants them. I have 4 I think.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
August 17th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
What I have noticed is that the huggies supreme do fit more snug. I like them better than the new ones though, so that's what I've been buying. But I've noticed that I like the pampers cruisers even better. They are the only non-huggies diapers that she can wear without getting a rash, too...

and I've noticed (thanks to Kris, I think it was), that you can use the fat 3.00 coupons for the diapers and no one even notices. woot. That's a new thread, though... so here I go to tell you how I worked Target. [/b]
I can't claim credit...I may have repeated it, but I think wen11 said it first...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search