Walgreen's pick o' the week

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2007, 07:34 AM
CBMS
Not much to choose from considering the good sales have ceased.

I guess I'm going for the Revlon deal. Buy $20 of Revlon, get $10 RR. That's about it... *sigh*
August 19th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I need to spend $11 in RR today. Do you think photos will count?

August 19th, 2007, 08:44 AM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm hoping that prenatals are included in the vitamin deal. I can use some prenatals with overage!

August 19th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Band-Aids are only 49c with store coupon and manufacture coupon. That was about all I was wanting.

August 19th, 2007, 08:46 AM
CBMS
There's just not much. I'm so glad it's horrible while I'm broke.
August 19th, 2007, 09:31 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I'm doing Naturemade $10 RR, because I use a lot of supplements, and that's the only brand I really like. I have a ton 'o coupons reading and waiting. Hooray getting paid for vitamins.

Jess, I *don't* think the prenatals will be in the deal. I think the RR is on the formulation ones, not the straight supplements, and I don't know that there's a prenatal that will qualify. I'd check it out, but I don't know that it'll work.
August 19th, 2007, 09:35 AM
paganempath
I looked through the ad just now. I already knew what was in it, but I'm a very hands-on type of person when it takes to comprehending things. Eh. Nothing for me this week.
August 19th, 2007, 09:36 AM
CBMS
Those are probably a much better deal than the make up. I didn't even see that one. I swear--I'm going blind. Mis-reading, not seeing... ugh.
August 19th, 2007, 09:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
If I feel like it I'll pop in for some Dum Dum Pops and Tic Tacs that are on sale and I have coupons for. I'll use them for Halloween treats. Other than that, nada!
August 19th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
ill do bandaids but i just realized I totally didnt get my tylenol pm's last week cuz everytime I went they were out

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
August 19th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
ill do bandaids but i just realized I totally didnt get my tylenol pm's last week cuz everytime I went they were out[/b]
bummer!!!
August 19th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh wait, I have a rain check, so as long as I get it before the 25th, I should be okay right?

My Blog
August 19th, 2007, 10:06 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Oh wait, I have a rain check, so as long as I get it before the 25th, I should be okay right?[/b]
Yep. I have a raincheck for the tylenol and the toilet paper, so I'll get more free stuff. woot. Their truck is Wednesday. hooray!
August 19th, 2007, 10:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh good!

mrshowdy...how are you feeling about this couponing stuff?? Do you feel like you've saved anything yet?
August 19th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am getting better, I'm actually spending a little more right now but in the long run it will be huge. My budget has gotten a little larger lately since my hubby has been making his work at home business bring in extra, so I'm just using that extra to try to stock up on some things.

Im glad about the raincheck, but bummed still cuz I need ziploc baggies for ty for school, and they were on sale last week too but never in stock, I guess I should have gotten a raincheck for that too

My Blog
August 19th, 2007, 10:30 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Im glad about the raincheck, but bummed still cuz I need ziploc baggies for ty for school, and they were on sale last week too but never in stock, I guess I should have gotten a raincheck for that too[/b]
buy those at dollar tree.
August 19th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I will now, but last week I could have gotten 2 tylenol pm's and 2 packs of gallon sized ziplocs for about 1.50 including tax

My Blog
August 19th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Live and learn...you've been doing great so far!
August 19th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Quote:
There's just not much. I'm so glad it's horrible while I'm broke. [/b]

Quote:
I'm doing Naturemade $10 RR, because I use a lot of supplements, and that's the only brand I really like. I have a ton 'o coupons reading and waiting. Hooray getting paid for vitamins.

Jess, I *don't* think the prenatals will be in the deal. I think the RR is on the formulation ones, not the straight supplements, and I don't know that there's a prenatal that will qualify. I'd check it out, but I don't know that it'll work.[/b]
ACK! Are you going in today? I'd already be down there except I'm without a car-grrrr.... Let me know if the prenatals are included. *crosses fingers*

If they're not, then I'll do the RiteAid BOGO on them. I NEED them, ASAP. Just ran out 2 days ago and have been holding off on buying more until this weeks sale.

August 19th, 2007, 10:53 AM
On my list:

Bandaids: $0.49 each w/in-ad coupon & mfr coupon. I have around 10 coupons.

Dawn: $0.49 each w/in-ad coupon & mfr coupon. I have around 15 coupons. I go thru a lot of this because I use it to wash diapers...

Nature Made: FARR as long as the prenatals are included. I also have 2 $2.00 off coupons. I may do it twice even if the prenatals aren't included because of the overage. You can get the coupons on nature made's website.

May consider the Revlon if I can dig up $10 worth of coupons.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search