Some GOOD 10/10's at FL Albertson's this week!!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2007, 07:38 PM
CBMS
Some goodies...

AA large egs or hormel little sizzlers
8 oz butter or eggo waffles (coupons for 1.00/2 of these!)
english muffins, pampa jelly, or pampa peanut butter
tampico fruit drinks
davinci or ronzoni pasta, bakery garlic bread, or Ragu pasta sauce (.50/2 coupons for these! That makes 'em better than BOGO!)
soup at hand or soup bowls (campbell's) or albertson's saltines
campbell's spaghetti o's or canned pasta or chef boyardee cans or microwave meals (current 1.00/3 or .35/3 coupons for the CB)
sara lee classic white or star kist solid white tuna
ground beef patties (5 lb. box, so it's 5.00/box)
albertson's french fries or totinos pizza
oscar mayer lunch meat or kaiser hoagie from bakery
pringles or hunt's snack packs (current coupons, I think... ? .35/each? not sure)
breyers ice cream pint or albertson's novelties
sobe 20 oz. vitamin water 20 oz, or smart water liter
4 pack or 3 way 1 count pack or savon windshield wash
4 pack scott extra soft (these are the small rolls, but can you say FREE with the 1.00 coupons Jess put a link to?!), kleenex (current coupons for .40/3, I THINK), or albertson's paper towels
cantaloupes
pork chops (per pound)
cluster tomatoes (per pound)
bagel bites to go, celeste pizza, or ore ida ez fries
lender's frozen bagels
green giant frozen veggies
blue bunny ice cream personals
rico rice 3 lb.
quaker rice cakes
austin snack crackers
tony's deep dish pizza or tony's pouches
fresh express garden salad pack
bartlett pears (per pound)
bunch broccoli
fresh express spinach
August 22nd, 2007, 07:18 PM
CBMS
nobody cares.

August 22nd, 2007, 07:22 PM
paganempath
I care. I appreciate you typing up the deals for us. I just don't shop there anymore.
August 22nd, 2007, 07:29 PM
CBMS
Quote:
I care. I appreciate you typing up the deals for us. I just don't shop there anymore. [/b]

You should. If for nothing else, the 10 Ragu's for 7.50 .
August 22nd, 2007, 07:31 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I want an Albie's ...
August 22nd, 2007, 07:35 PM
paganempath
Quote:
Quote:
I care. I appreciate you typing up the deals for us. I just don't shop there anymore. [/b]

[/b]
I was just looking in my pantry today, thinking how I have too many Ragu's. I have four already. And I make cheesy, non-diet casseroles with them that DH shouldn't have.
August 22nd, 2007, 07:52 PM
fennifer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I care too! I just dont have an albertsons...

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my siggy!

August 22nd, 2007, 08:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I care, it's just that a lot of the 10/10's at my Albertson's are very different.

August 23rd, 2007, 05:50 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[/b]
I was just looking in my pantry today, thinking how I have too many Ragu's. I have four already. And I make cheesy, non-diet casseroles with them that DH shouldn't have.
[/b]

You only have four and that's too many? Sheesh... my pantry probably would be a silly mess for so many. I have six or seven, and a few Bertolli, and I'm going to go to Albertson's this week for the eggo's and Ragu's... I think you can never have too many spaghetti sauces. LOL
August 23rd, 2007, 05:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
why cant i have an albie's

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
August 23rd, 2007, 07:32 AM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok, I am going to have to go to Albertson's now. On my list will be........

cantaloupe
eggs
Green Giant frozen veggies
Scott's TP (great idea, Kim, with the coupon to make it free!)
maybe some rice cakes(I have GOT to lose weight.)
Fresh Express spinach

August 23rd, 2007, 07:46 AM
CBMS
No 75 cent Ragu?? Sonja... are you CRAZY?
August 23rd, 2007, 08:00 AM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
Nice. Looks like you have some different sales than ours does. They have a 3 day sale going on though, starting today, for us... so I need to get my butt over there soon. Use a 50/5 coupon etc.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
August 23rd, 2007, 08:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am looking forward to the three-day sale as well. As soon as DH gets his lazy butt out of bed we'll be heading up there.

August 23rd, 2007, 08:07 AM
Quote:
No 75 cent Ragu?? Sonja... are you CRAZY? [/b]

LOL, I don't have the $.50/2 coupons. Cause my paper SUCKS! I am not sure that I should add to my already overflowing pantry for $1 a piece. I have like 10 jars already. and 2 of them are the big ones. Should I? or shouln't I?

August 23rd, 2007, 08:16 AM
CBMS
What you should do is wait to go until you have some of the coupies. I'll send you some if you want. If they go today, you'll get them in plenty of time. I think usually it's overnight to go to your place. LMK. I have several.

I honestly don't know if you can have too much spaghetti sauce. We eat it at least once a week, not to mention when I make lasagna... so we'll go through our jars in no time. It's good for a long time, so why not get it when it's cheap? That price is better than Publix BOGO's.
August 23rd, 2007, 08:26 AM
Quote:
What you should do is wait to go until you have some of the coupies. I'll send you some if you want. If they go today, you'll get them in plenty of time. I think usually it's overnight to go to your place. LMK. I have several.

I honestly don't know if you can have too much spaghetti sauce. We eat it at least once a week, not to mention when I make lasagna... so we'll go through our jars in no time. It's good for a long time, so why not get it when it's cheap? That price is better than Publix BOGO's.[/b]

I would love some coupons for the spaghetti sauce. Ragu is the brand that normally buy. And I just made spaghetti last night so I have room for atleast 2 jars. LOL

August 23rd, 2007, 08:40 AM
CBMS
OK. Clipping now. Anything else you want? I have tons of inserts from the past few papers... if off the top of your head you think of something... I have a while before the mail man comes. I have the Kellogg's inserts, P&G insert that will expire the 31st (but the 3.00 easy ups and free kandoos are gone), the box tops inserts, and the other regular smartsource and vlassis inserts. just let me know...
August 23rd, 2007, 08:56 AM
Quote:
OK. Clipping now. Anything else you want? I have tons of inserts from the past few papers... if off the top of your head you think of something... I have a while before the mail man comes. I have the Kellogg's inserts, P&G insert that will expire the 31st (but the 3.00 easy ups and free kandoos are gone), the box tops inserts, and the other regular smartsource and vlassis inserts. just let me know...[/b]
OOOOHhhh, thinking, thinking. Hmmmm, I didn't get crap for inserts the past couple weeks.

From 8/12
Do you have any Knorr/Lipton sides? I didn't get those and I love those products.
Or the Mott's juice.
Or any Lawry's marinade coupons.
Dole fruit coupons

Ok, I think that's it
Thank you so much, Kim. I am going to have to send you some stamps.

August 23rd, 2007, 09:17 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Quote:
OK. Clipping now. Anything else you want? I have tons of inserts from the past few papers... if off the top of your head you think of something... I have a while before the mail man comes. I have the Kellogg's inserts, P&G insert that will expire the 31st (but the 3.00 easy ups and free kandoos are gone), the box tops inserts, and the other regular smartsource and vlassis inserts. just let me know...[/b]
OOOOHhhh, thinking, thinking. Hmmmm, I didn't get crap for inserts the past couple weeks.

From 8/12
Do you have any Knorr/Lipton sides? I didn't get those and I love those products.
Or the Mott's juice.
Or any Lawry's marinade coupons.
Dole fruit coupons

Ok, I think that's it
Thank you so much, Kim. I am going to have to send you some stamps.
[/b]

That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! Those [and some pork n beans coupons] are the ones I was cllipping while I was looking through them! I was like, "I'll send the Lawry's and let her know they're on BOGO at Publix this week..." hehe. and the Dole fruit cups and the Motts (I did both the juice and the cups, but still...) that's funny.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search