I love when Kroger has good sales!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2007, 08:23 PM
mommyinky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I rocked Kroger today!!! They have a deal where if you buy 10 participating products, you get $2 off your total. I bought 40 participating products and had coupons for everything!!! I also got a few things that weren't participating, but were on sale and I had coupons, and then I bought 6 jars of Nature's Goodness baby food (which I need like a hole in my head), but I convinced myself that I needed them because they had plums or pumpkin in them, which Gerber doesn't make. I'm sure Luke really cares, but oh well.

Anyway...my list:
16 VanCamp PorkNBeans
12 Hamburger Helpers
4 Act II popcorns
3 Hunt's Ketchups
3 Ragu Spaghetti sauces
2 Manwich
2 Lysol wipes (not participating)
12 Yoplait yogurts (not part)
6 baby foods (not part, and no coupons )

I paid $21.24 OOP and saved $49.59!

I plan on going back before the sale is over, too. I can get 9 Hamburger Helpers and a ketchup for $4.50! I wish I had more PorkNBeans coupons...I could get 12 of them for $1.60!
August 21st, 2007, 08:38 PM
CBMS
I don't eat pork. I think those have been in the paper recently, right? If so I have TONS. I'll check in the morning and if so, I'll send you all I have...
August 21st, 2007, 08:50 PM
Woo hoo! Thanks Kim! I hope they make it by Saturday!

I buy them because I'm cheap and don't like to spend money on "Baked Beans," so I make my own with PorkNBeans instead.
August 21st, 2007, 08:57 PM
CBMS
OH... your ads run Sun-Sat? I'm not sure they'll make it. Maybe I'll go through them tonight and have my husband take them directly to the airport post office in the morning... if he would do that for me... it'd be much more likely to make it... since from my house, it goes to the local P.O, to the next larger one, and THEN on to the main airport post office for sorting... it's crazy...
August 21st, 2007, 09:02 PM
CBMS
I found the insert. I do have lots of them! I also have some of the other stuff you got--do you want any more of any of those? I was also holding onto some of the pudding coupons for you, too, if you want those?
August 21st, 2007, 09:03 PM
Oh, if it's going to be trouble, don't worry about it!!! But thanks for thinking of me anyway!
August 21st, 2007, 09:13 PM
CBMS
OK... so what would be the magic number? I have like 8 so far, but I know I have more of that insert. lol I also have ketchup, pudding, popcorn... what else do you want? I only clipped like two of those coupons for myself out of that whole insert. I also have some hamburger helper coupons--you need any of those? They're .50/2; not great... but I have lots of those too...
August 21st, 2007, 09:21 PM
Veteran
I just started lurking in here but I really miss the Kroger sales like that.
TTC#1 w/ PCOS, Stage I endo and Slow Swimmers, Low Count (MFI)
IUI Cycle #1 - August 2008. 100mg Clomid cd5-9.
IUI Cycle #2 - September 2008. 100mg Clomid cd5-9.
IUI Cycle #3 - October 2008. 100mg Clomid cd4-8.
IUI Cycle #4 - December 2008. 100mg Clomid cd5-9; 75IU Bravelle
IUI Cycle #5 - January 2009. 5mg Femara; 75IU Bravelle. BFP! Early m/c at 4wk 2d.

<div align="center">

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f3ea0" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>
</div>
August 21st, 2007, 09:27 PM
CBMS
Do you have the coupons from boxtops4education.com? I just scored two of the 1.00/3 hamburger helper coupons...
August 21st, 2007, 10:23 PM
Wow!!! The $.50/2 Hamburger Helpers would actually be better because Kroger doubles up to $.50! Send me whatever you came up with! If I don't use them, I know my sister or mom will. Thanks Kim!!! You are the greatest!!!
August 22nd, 2007, 05:12 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Wow!!! The $.50/2 Hamburger Helpers would actually be better because Kroger doubles up to $.50! Send me whatever you came up with! If I don't use them, I know my sister or mom will. Thanks Kim!!! You are the greatest!!![/b]

Of course... I went to bed at 1, so I didn't see this until now, and your envelope is already at the post office. I put 8 pork n beans ones, four or five of the .50 hamburger helpers, the 1.00/2 ones that I printed, four pudding, three hunt's ketchup, and a couple others... I really hope you get them on or before Saturday!!

*those are 1.00/3, and I'm a dork.
August 22nd, 2007, 07:28 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
Quote:
Quote:
Wow!!! The $.50/2 Hamburger Helpers would actually be better because Kroger doubles up to $.50! Send me whatever you came up with! If I don't use them, I know my sister or mom will. Thanks Kim!!! You are the greatest!!![/b]

Of course... I went to bed at 1, so I didn't see this until now, and your envelope is already at the post office. I put 8 pork n beans ones, four or five of the .50 hamburger helpers, the 1.00/2 ones that I printed, four pudding, three hunt's ketchup, and a couple others... I really hope you get them on or before Saturday!!
[/b]

wow... you rock, Kim!

I love the pork and beans. Anthony eats them for lunch, one can last him two days. I have enough to last him a month! And two more coupons to buy more. woohoo!
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
August 22nd, 2007, 01:12 PM
Thanks Kim!!!

Now hurry up, post office!!!
August 22nd, 2007, 01:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I miss being able to get to kroger

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
August 22nd, 2007, 04:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am loving Kroger this week as well! Use the internet ones with caution, my will not take them, yours might though.

August 22nd, 2007, 07:25 PM
April, that must suck! Mine takes them just fine. I actually saved $6 with internet coupons (4 $1/3 Hamburger Helpers and 2 $.50/6 Yoplaits doubled)! I would hate it if they didn't take IP coupons because I use them all the time!

Quote:
Quote:

*those are 1.00/3, and I'm a dork.
[/b]
8 PorkNBean coupons!!! That's 32 cans! Mike would crap if I brought that many home, not to mention all the funny looks I'm sure I would get buying that many! I was telling my mom today about my super cheap beans and she said, "Well I guess you'll be bringing baked beans to all the cookouts now, huh?" and laughed at me. So maybe I will stock up...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search