not that I exactly *needed* more groceries...

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2007, 07:27 PM
CBMS
But I had a $5/$30 coupon that expired today, and I just knew that I had some other good coupons to go with the sales, so I had to venture into Publix tonight...

Here's the list of what I got:

1 loaf of publix oat bran n honey bread (yes; I'm having a lazy day ) this ended up free because it rang up wrong, so Publix promise means it's free--however, the kid rang it in as 0.00 after it rang up wrong and I noticed when I got home that he never took off the 1.59, so I am going to go back tomorrow and get my buck sixty!

1 half gallon silk soy milk (3.19, and I had a 2.00 coupon)
1 quart silk soy milk (1.79, and I had a 2.00 coupon for an overage!)
2 boxes of cocoa krispies (BOGO 3.69, plus a 1.00/2 coupon)
1 box of gogurt (2.75)
1 4-pack of yogurt smoothies (2.50, and a .80/2 coupon, used with the gogurt)
4 snack packs of pudding (.99 each, and 2x.35/2 coupons)
1 honeydew melon (on sale for 2.99, and I had a 1.00/any produce coupon)
1 20 oz. sprite (free w/coupon)
2 sweet baby ray's bbq sauce (BOGO 1.99, and I had 2x1.00 coupons)
4 harvest surprise juices (BOGO 3.19 and 4x1.00 coupons)
1 pack of sorrento provolon stringsters (3.99, and I had a 2.00 manu coupon and a 1.00/any dairy coupon)
1 travel pack [40] of huggies wipes (2.09, and a 1.00/any huggies wipes coupon)

My total was 14.13, but they still owe me 1.59, so that will bring my OOP to 12.54.

total savings (adding my 1.59) is 33.21 gotta like coupons like the 5/30. woohoo. That is what inspired me... well, that and the sweet baby ray's. The other stuff just kind of "happeened" after I got there.
August 22nd, 2007, 07:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
You never cease to amaze me!!!
August 22nd, 2007, 08:17 PM
mommyinky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's great! I'm glad you could use the Silk coupons!!!
August 22nd, 2007, 08:20 PM
CBMS
Quote:
That's great! I'm glad you could use the Silk coupons!!![/b]

Heck yeah, I'm using them. They're good on a quart or larger, so that's an overage on the quart! it's on sale this month for 1.79! woot! And I have the forever coupon for half gallons.

and my niece came over today to help with Maddie while I had the fetal echo, and she brought my dad's laptop so I could print 2 more and 14 more of the scott coupons.

I need me another laptop around here! lol
August 22nd, 2007, 08:24 PM
paganempath
Another great shopping trip, lady.
August 22nd, 2007, 08:29 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
Nice job! I love Silk, especially the chocolate. Mmmm, good.
August 22nd, 2007, 08:31 PM
CBMS
Quote:
Nice job! I love Silk, especially the chocolate. Mmmm, good.[/b]

That's what I got, of course. I love the chocolate soy. And forget the light stuff--Maddie is tiny and needs the regular.
August 22nd, 2007, 08:56 PM
fennifer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
wow, good job kim! I love the chocolate silk too! Mmm, maybe i'll go have some right now!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my siggy!

August 22nd, 2007, 10:36 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I have chocolate Silk in 'juice box' like containers from the health food store. I throw them in my bag when I leave for somewhere and know I probably won't get a snack. They are awesome, and shelf stable, so they don't go bad for like a million years.
August 23rd, 2007, 06:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I've actually been drinking more soy milk myself. I can get it so much cheaper than reg milk now. And partly because I dont want Layne growing up feeling weird cuz he's the only one drinking it

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
August 23rd, 2007, 12:04 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to swtbbyangel
Quote:
Heck yeah, I'm using them. They're good on a quart or larger, so that's an overage on the quart! it's on sale this month for 1.79! woot! And I have the forever coupon for half gallons.

and my niece came over today to help with Maddie while I had the fetal echo, and she brought my dad's laptop so I could print 2 more and 14 more of the scott coupons.

I need me another laptop around here! lol[/b]
How are you able to print so many coupons?! I'm puzzled... I can never print anything more than twice. I have a desktop and a laptop but they both have the same IPs so I can never print any extra.

Juls 3/06
Kai 06/11
I love my precious sons

Facebook
August 23rd, 2007, 03:20 PM
CBMS
Quote:
Quote:

I need me another laptop around here! lol[/b]
How are you able to print so many coupons?! I'm puzzled... I can never print anything more than twice. I have a desktop and a laptop but they both have the same IPs so I can never print any extra.
[/b]

They can't have the same IP. The IP is genuine to each computer. It's something on the hard drive of each computer. They might have the same ISP, but you can easily refresh that and change it...the IP of your computer never changes, and there are no two alike.

The scott printables aren't on smartsource or coupons.com (the sites that limit to two). It's by scott, and you can hit back up 14 times before it says you've reached your limit.
August 23rd, 2007, 04:12 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to swtbbyangel
Ohhhh, I always thought it was the same. I don't know much about computers. I hate electronics and they hate me, haha I have the hardest time with them. Especially computers and the internet, ugh. Anyways, If I changed the ISP could I print more coupons? How can I refresh it and change it?

Well I tried it just now and I was able to print some coupons I printed yesterday on the desktop BUT I can't get the gerber website to do the same. I am almost sure I haven't printed it anything from there on the laptop. Wierd, oh well.

Juls 3/06
Kai 06/11
I love my precious sons

Facebook
August 23rd, 2007, 04:43 PM
CBMS
Quote:
Ohhhh, I always thought it was the same. I don't know much about computers. I hate electronics and they hate me, haha I have the hardest time with them. Especially computers and the internet, ugh. Anyways, If I changed the ISP could I print more coupons? How can I refresh it and change it?

Well I tried it just now and I was able to print some coupons I printed yesterday on the desktop BUT I can't get the gerber website to do the same. I am almost sure I haven't printed it anything from there on the laptop. Wierd, oh well.[/b]

Gerber tracks your email address AND your IP. If you try again using the other computer and a new email, maybe it will work?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search