Anybody know where I can get printer paper on sale?!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2007, 08:21 AM
CBMS
I've done so much printing lately that I'm about out of paper. I just can't let that happen!

I don't have my ads for the office supply stores... was it on sale anywhere this week? I have coupons for HP...

*sigh* I need paper.
August 23rd, 2007, 08:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
i think staples had it on sale, check their website

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
August 23rd, 2007, 09:11 AM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We need to meet halfway and exchange paper for coupons. I have prnter paper coming out of my ears. DH works for a printing company and he takes the "off falls" and cuts it down to 8 1/2 X 11. He brings home a bunch every couple months. I have just barely made a dent in it with my recent coupon printing rampage.

August 23rd, 2007, 09:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I think it was this week that CVS had it for 3.99. I bought some using the 1 HP coupon and then EB so it came to very little!
August 23rd, 2007, 09:34 AM
dzine21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have any ink that need to be replaced? If you take your old ink cartridge to the office stores, they'll give you a free thing of paper.

</div>
August 23rd, 2007, 09:40 AM
CBMS
Quote:
We need to meet halfway and exchange paper for coupons. I have prnter paper coming out of my ears. DH works for a printing company and he takes the "off falls" and cuts it down to 8 1/2 X 11. He brings home a bunch every couple months. I have just barely made a dent in it with my recent coupon printing rampage.[/b]
You should just come over, bring the paper with you, get your coupons, and go dumpster diving with me.

Quote:
I think it was this week that CVS had it for 3.99. I bought some using the 1 HP coupon and then EB so it came to very little![/b]
That would be nice! I have the coupons, and I have 3.00 in EB's to kill! woot!

Quote:
Do you have any ink that need to be replaced? If you take your old ink cartridge to the office stores, they'll give you a free thing of paper.[/b]

No, thank goodness. I bought six color cartridges and four black cartridges a while back for onlly 45 bucks. What a deal. I still have tons of ink...
August 23rd, 2007, 09:48 AM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:
We need to meet halfway and exchange paper for coupons. I have prnter paper coming out of my ears. DH works for a printing company and he takes the "off falls" and cuts it down to 8 1/2 X 11. He brings home a bunch every couple months. I have just barely made a dent in it with my recent coupon printing rampage.[/b]
You should just come over, bring the paper with you, get your coupons, and go dumpster diving with me.

[/b]

LOL, I may need to plan a trip. Would be so much easier if I didn't work fulltime. Would it be wrong to ask for a vacation day to go dumpster diving? LOL. I could never tell DH that I went dumpster diving though, he already thinks that I have a problem.

August 23rd, 2007, 09:54 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[/b]

LOL, I may need to plan a trip. Would be so much easier if I didn't work fulltime. Would it be wrong to ask for a vacation day to go dumpster diving? LOL. I could never tell DH that I went dumpster diving though, he already thinks that I have a problem.
[/b]

If you have to have a "problem" there are some much worse than being addicted to saving money. We have the most awesome addiction ever. lol
August 23rd, 2007, 10:05 AM
tonyarn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bought bunches of printer paper a few weeks ago when Office Max had it for $1.99...I thought that was an awesome price! Is $3.99 a good price? Even before I was a couponer, I got it at Wal-Mart for like $2.50 a package.

Benjamin 2/2/09

***site contains pictures***
I have 3 angels waiting for me in heaven.
August 23rd, 2007, 10:12 AM
CBMS
Quote:
I bought bunches of printer paper a few weeks ago when Office Max had it for $1.99...I thought that was an awesome price! Is $3.99 a good price? Even before I was a couponer, I got it at Wal-Mart for like $2.50 a package.[/b]

It's usually 5.99/pack around here... so 3.99 is good. I don't know about Wal Mart. I try not to go there. But the 3.99 is PERFECT for my 3.00 in EB's and my 1.00 coupon! woohoo!
August 23rd, 2007, 10:52 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to swtbbyangel
Quote:
Do you have any ink that need to be replaced? If you take your old ink cartridge to the office stores, they'll give you a free thing of paper.[/b]
Which stores in particular offer this?

Quote:
No, thank goodness. I bought six color cartridges and four black cartridges a while back for onlly 45 bucks. What a deal. I still have tons of ink...[/b]
Where did you get your ink from Kim? Was it a off brand?

Juls 3/06
Kai 06/11
I love my precious sons

Facebook
August 23rd, 2007, 01:30 PM
dzine21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I want to say OfficeMax. I'm sure officedepot and Staples do it too.

</div>
August 23rd, 2007, 02:03 PM
CBMS
Quote:
I think it was this week that CVS had it for 3.99. I bought some using the 1 HP coupon and then EB so it came to very little![/b]
IT WAS! YAY! I had a 2.99 EB and a 1.00 coupon, so my total was a whopping 7 cents! Thanks, Kris!!

Quote:
Quote:
No, thank goodness. I bought six color cartridges and four black cartridges a while back for onlly 45 bucks. What a deal. I still have tons of ink...[/b]
Where did you get your ink from Kim? Was it a off brand?
[/b]

It was online... I think it was 4inkjet.com or something. I got the link through UPromise (I earned 7.something back in my UPromise account!)
August 23rd, 2007, 03:16 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to swtbbyangel
Thanks for the info.

I have a Upromise account but I have nothing in it...I don't know whether I should put some money in there to start the "college fund" or whatever. I think I am on the right track, could be wrong. I am very forgetful.

If that is the right thing we are talking about. How do you feel about yours? Is it worth it? I'm afraid to try it out.

Juls 3/06
Kai 06/11
I love my precious sons

Facebook
August 23rd, 2007, 03:41 PM
CBMS
I don't put money it mine. I buy stuff I would normally buy and they give me a percentage. I attached my Sweetbay, Albertson's, Winn Dixie, Publix, and CVS cards to it, and there's lots of products that give different percentages to your account. I think it's worth it. It's free money. Free money is always worth zero effort.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search