Awesome!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2007, 11:12 AM
paganempath
It really DOES pay to complain to Huggies about their diapers. They sent me two coupons today. One is for $3 off any Huggies product. And the other is for a FREE jumbo pack OR $11 off a larger pack. They showed up just in time to use them with my last two Huggies Publix store coupons before they expire. So I'm going to get two of the giant boxes of 108 diapers each that go for almost $20 normally. But I can get them both for $22. That works out to 11 cents per diaper!! Woot!
August 23rd, 2007, 11:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
thats awesome, I love stocking up on diapers when i get good deals

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
August 23rd, 2007, 11:24 AM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WooHOO! Great deals!

August 23rd, 2007, 12:50 PM
CBMS
WOOHOO!

How come *I* never get the publix huggies coupons? They send me 2.00 of their own brand. I don't want theirs!
August 23rd, 2007, 01:14 PM
donomama
That's great! Diapers are my favorite thing to stockpile! I'm about to write Pampers, because a bunch of the tabs fell off my cruiser's while I was putting them on my son. I couldn't even use the diapers! And that happened with several in one package. Has anyone had luck with writing them before?
August 23rd, 2007, 01:14 PM
paganempath
Quote:
WOOHOO!

How come *I* never get the publix huggies coupons? They send me 2.00 of their own brand. I don't want theirs![/b]
They sent me two of them when I had first signed up. Then I got two more on a trade. I got lucky, I guess. But I haven't gotten any coupons from them in quite awhile.
August 23rd, 2007, 04:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Score on the diapers!!!
August 23rd, 2007, 04:44 PM
CBMS
Hey Teri--did you complain about the snug & fit ones? I hate them... *sigh*
August 23rd, 2007, 04:53 PM
paganempath
Quote:
Hey Teri--did you complain about the snug & fit ones? I hate them... *sigh*[/b]
Nope, I complained about the sizing of the Supremes. The size 3's are wicked small on Alisha even though the baby dry size 3's are huge on her. They gave me some form letter response, but I didn't care since I only did it for the free diapers.

And wouldn't you know it?-- I went to Publix just to get the diapers and they were completely out of the size 3's in the big box. When normally they have them coming out their ears. It's like they knew I was coming and they stuffed them all in the back. Boo! Hiss!

August 23rd, 2007, 04:56 PM
CBMS
Quote:
Quote:
Nope, I complained about the sizing of the Supremes. The size 3's are wicked small on Alisha even though the baby dry size 3's are huge on her. They gave me some form letter response, but I didn't care since I only did it for the free diapers.

And wouldn't you know it?-- I went to Publix just to get the diapers and they were completely out of the size 3's in the big box. When normally they have them coming out their ears. It's like they knew I was coming and they stuffed them all in the back. Boo! Hiss!

[/b]

You only have one Publix? We have 2 within a couple miles, and about four more if I go a few miles beyond that!

by the way... I *love* how snug the supremes are... they hold better than any other diaper, IMO. The larger ones are gaping and allow the poop to shoot right out the sides!
August 23rd, 2007, 06:08 PM
paganempath
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[/b]

You only have one Publix? We have 2 within a couple miles, and about four more if I go a few miles beyond that!

by the way... I *love* how snug the supremes are... they hold better than any other diaper, IMO. The larger ones are gaping and allow the poop to shoot right out the sides!
[/b]
We have one about a mile away and there is another about 20 minutes away in Sebring. I've never had a problem with poop shooting. It's a wonder considering Alisha's nasty teething diapers lately. But no messes yet. *And now that I've said that, it'll happen for the first time tomorrow.*
August 23rd, 2007, 06:25 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
Have you gotten the coupons I sent yet? There are 4 I believe for 1.50 off any size Huggies.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
August 23rd, 2007, 06:29 PM
paganempath
Quote:
Have you gotten the coupons I sent yet? There are 4 I believe for 1.50 off any size Huggies.[/b]
Not yet. I'm sure they'll show up either tomorrow or Saturday. Thanks again!
August 23rd, 2007, 07:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
We have one about a mile away and there is another about 20 minutes away in Sebring. I've never had a problem with poop shooting. It's a wonder considering Alisha's nasty teething diapers lately. But no messes yet. *And now that I've said that, it'll happen for the first time tomorrow.*[/b]
I don't know why, but this was making me think of when my son was younger and woud sit in hte walker (yes, he had a walker) and he would poop and because of his position it would shoot up his back!!!
August 24th, 2007, 05:33 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Quote:
We have one about a mile away and there is another about 20 minutes away in Sebring. I've never had a problem with poop shooting. It's a wonder considering Alisha's nasty teething diapers lately. But no messes yet. *And now that I've said that, it'll happen for the first time tomorrow.*[/b]
I don't know why, but this was making me think of when my son was younger and woud sit in hte walker (yes, he had a walker) and he would poop and because of his position it would shoot up his back!!!
[/b]

We've had to deal with that a few times, too! Maddie has a walker too... what's wrong with them? She also had a bounce bounce, and it happened in that a couple times too. No place to go but up, I guess.
August 24th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]

We've had to deal with that a few times, too! Maddie has a walker too... what's wrong with them? She also had a bounce bounce, and it happened in that a couple times too. No place to go but up, I guess.
[/b]
I personally don't have a problem with walkers...but it's a no no thing nowadays due to being a stair hazard...I believe the hazard would be the parent not watching the kid who is still small enough to fit in a walker!
August 24th, 2007, 02:03 PM
CBMS
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(paganempath @ Aug 23 2007, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotemain'>We have one about a mile away and there is another about 20 minutes away in Sebring. I've never had a problem with poop shooting. It's a wonder considering Alisha's nasty teething diapers lately. But no messes yet. *And now that I've said that, it'll happen for the first time tomorrow.*[/b]
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

I personally don't have a problem with walkers...but it's a no no thing nowadays due to being a stair hazard...I believe the hazard would be the parent not watching the kid who is still small enough to fit in a walker!
[/b][/quote]

Bah. I don't have stairs. But if I did, you better believe it would be gated so that my child couldn't go falling down them (whether sitting in a walker OR crawling around! )

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search