Today is the day

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2007, 10:51 AM
paganempath
I'm trying to get on the top 20 posters list today. I have about half of what I need so far so I'm pretty sure I can do it. Especially if I keep making threads like this.
August 24th, 2007, 10:58 AM
CBMS
I'm on there!
August 24th, 2007, 11:02 AM
lillermom99's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh how exciting! Keep the posts coming and we will all help!

August 24th, 2007, 11:10 AM
CBMS
You may make it on, but there's no way you'll catch me.
August 24th, 2007, 11:16 AM
paganempath
Quote:
You may make it on, but there's no way you'll catch me. [/b]
Is that a challenge, Kimberly? Hmmmmmmm......?
August 24th, 2007, 11:18 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]

Maybe... but only if all the posts are here... on our board. So that we can get even further up on the top 50!
August 24th, 2007, 11:21 AM
paganempath
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]

Maybe... but only if all the posts are here... on our board. So that we can get even further up on the top 50!
[/b]
Oh! You evil genius! You have so much more to say about frugality than I do. You ARE the frugal queen.
August 24th, 2007, 11:25 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CBMS @ Aug 24 2007, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotemain'>You may make it on, but there's no way you'll catch me. [/b]
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Oh! You evil genius! You have so much more to say about frugality than I do. You ARE the frugal queen.
[/b][/quote]

It doesn't have to be about being frugal. They can be off topic threads... as long as they are on here. However, if we keep responding to each other then you'll never catch up to me! bwahahahaha! That is is my ultimate plan. To move myself UP on the list, and to put you on it.

Jess is on it... but she hasn't been here... so that's no help to us. She should come post to US! lol BensMom is waaaaaaaaaaaay up there! I'll never catch her!! She's putting their board on the top 50 this month, period.
August 24th, 2007, 11:53 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I read more than I post, lol.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
August 24th, 2007, 11:53 AM
paganempath
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(paganempath @ Aug 24 2007, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
[/b]

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

It doesn't have to be about being frugal. They can be off topic threads... as long as they are on here. However, if we keep responding to each other then you'll never catch up to me! bwahahahaha! That is is my ultimate plan. To move myself UP on the list, and to put you on it.

Jess is on it... but she hasn't been here... so that's no help to us. She should come post to US! lol BensMom is waaaaaaaaaaaay up there! I'll never catch her!! She's putting their board on the top 50 this month, period.
[/b][/quote]

I can do OT. But I have to take an hour off JM to clean the house. Darn it, you dirty house-- you're gonna make me lose! *shakes fist*

August 24th, 2007, 11:54 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CBMS @ Aug 24 2007, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CBMS @ Aug 24 2007, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotemain'>You may make it on, but there's no way you'll catch me. [/b]
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I can do OT. But I have to take an hour off JM to clean the house. Darn it, you dirty house-- you're gonna make me lose! *shakes fist*
[/b][/quote]

That's okay... I'll have to take time off for dinner and stuff, so we'll both be losing good posting time.... *sigh*
August 24th, 2007, 11:56 AM
dzine21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Give it that angry fist. My DH would be proud of you!

</div>
August 24th, 2007, 12:02 PM
paganempath
Quote:
Give it that angry fist. My DH would be proud of you![/b]
Ask your DH if he wants to clean my house. I'll make him some cookies.
August 24th, 2007, 12:03 PM
CBMS
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]

If you make cookies... I want some.
August 24th, 2007, 12:10 PM
paganempath
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]

If you make cookies... I want some.
[/b]
I shouldn't tell you this because it will ruin the surprise. Buuuuut....... I plan on making your family some of my famous sugar cookies for Christmas. They are so delicious that you'll cry. I just don't know how I'll ship them without them turning into cookie crumbles. You might have to come pick them up here. *hint hint*
August 24th, 2007, 12:12 PM
CBMS
Shucks... you mean we'll be forced to get together? That would be terrible, wouldn't it?
August 24th, 2007, 12:14 PM
paganempath
It would be just awful because we don't get along AT ALL. But you can probably tolerate me long enough to get high on sugar cookies.
August 24th, 2007, 12:16 PM
CBMS
At least that long.

I still want you guys to come over and go to dinner at Cello's... it's so awesome you'll get high on steak....er... salmon! They've got the BEST freaking salmon.
August 24th, 2007, 12:21 PM
paganempath
Quote:
At least that long.

I still want you guys to come over and go to dinner at Cello's... it's so awesome you'll get high on steak....er... salmon! They've got the BEST freaking salmon. [/b]
What are you doing for labor day? Does your DH have to work? Robbie has it off and I just might be able to convince him to take a drive right on over to your place. He's sure to say yes if it involves going out to eat. But if you have plans already, don't worry about it.
August 24th, 2007, 12:29 PM
CBMS
Quote:
Quote:
At least that long.

I still want you guys to come over and go to dinner at Cello's... it's so awesome you'll get high on steak....er... salmon! They've got the BEST freaking salmon. [/b]
What are you doing for labor day? Does your DH have to work? Robbie has it off and I just might be able to convince him to take a drive right on over to your place. He's sure to say yes if it involves going out to eat. But if you have plans already, don't worry about it.
[/b]

The restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday... but Saturday may be do-able since we'd planned to eat there that weekend anyway!!! (our anniversary is on Labor Day this year... ) We got married there, it seems only right to eat there around our anniversary. LOL The worst part is that it's a cash-only restaurant... but if you can get past not using plastic, you'll have the best experience ever.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search