I got the All You magazine

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2007, 02:39 PM
gctattoo
They sure have alot of coupons for the $1.97 cover price! I looked through it before I bought it to see if it was worth it. And even though most will be added to my list or the trains, there were enough to make it worth my while. Woot!
September 22nd, 2007, 02:43 PM
mommyinky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was so impressed with the coupons that I bought two of them! I spent $3.75 on the two copies (including tax), but I saved $6 the other day with the coupons, and I'm going to save another $4 when RiteAid finally has the TP in stock, so that's a net savings of $6.25 right there that I know of! Plus I'm pretty sure there are others that I will use also.
September 22nd, 2007, 05:40 PM
~Trina~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~Trina~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Trina~
My kids are doing a fundraiser through school right now .... and you can get 1 yr of All You for $10. If anyone is interested, I can get you a link to order from them online

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
September 22nd, 2007, 06:13 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
My kids are doing a fundraiser through school right now .... and you can get 1 yr of All You for $10. If anyone is interested, I can get you a link to order from them online[/b]

PM me the link, please. I ordered the 2 free issues online but I can cancel the subscription that comes after that. I would love to order it from your kids.

September 22nd, 2007, 06:37 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I just picked up 2 copies last night.

September 22nd, 2007, 06:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Does anyone know if you can order it as a gift for someone...I'd like to do this for my sister as she is just starting to use coupons!
September 22nd, 2007, 07:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Does anyone know if you can order it as a gift for someone...I'd like to do this for my sister as she is just starting to use coupons![/b]
You can! I ordered it online from the link Sarah posted. There was a spot to put in another person and address.

September 22nd, 2007, 07:12 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
Sweet, I'd love link. I FINALLY got my trial issue today. Coupons rock my socks!
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
September 22nd, 2007, 07:30 PM
To order from my daughter online .....

go to http://www.helpsupportourschool.com/index.asp?PID=21839

To order magazines .... click view products .... then magazines ..... then choose a $10 magazine voucher and add to cart. You'll recieve a Paid magazine voucher in the mail .... and from there you can choose which titles you'd like. I'll get a list of other mags you can choose from in case you'd like to order more than one or some gifts.

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
September 22nd, 2007, 07:35 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
sweet! Thanks!
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
September 22nd, 2007, 07:40 PM
Titles availible:
  • Time plus Time for Kids (40 weekly issues of TIME and 6 Free issues of Time for Kids Around the World) $20
  • Real Simple (a martha stewart publication i think) 6 monthly issues + 1 special family issue $10
  • This Old House 10 monthly issues $10
  • Sports Illustrated 14 weekly issues $10
  • Time 20 weekly issues $10
  • Entertainment Weekly 57 weekly issues $20
  • Sports Illustrated for Kids 6 monthly issues $10
  • Cottage Living 6 monthly issues $10
  • All You 12 monthly issues $10
  • Essence 6 monthly issues $10
  • Health 10 monthly issues $10
  • Parenting 15 monthly issues $10
  • Coastal Living 10 monthly issues $10
  • Money 8 monthly issues $10
  • This Old House 10 monthly issues $10
  • Business 2.0 11 monthly issues $10
  • Fortune 8 biweekly issues $10
  • Popular Science 10 monthly issues $10
  • People En Espanol 10 monthly issues $10
  • Golf 8 monthly issues $10
  • Field & Stream 12 monthly issues $10
  • Teen Vogue 10 monthly issues $10
  • Ride BMX 6 monthly issues $10
  • Food + Wine 6 monthly issues $10
  • Fitness 10 monthly issues $10
  • Travel + Leisure Golf 7 bimonthly issues $10
  • Esquire 10 monthly issues $10
  • Woman's Day 17 issues (every 3 weeks) $10
  • Car & Driver 12 monthly issues $10
  • Salt Water Sportsman 10 monthly issues $10
  • Outdoor Life 12 monthly issues $10
  • Transworld Snowboarding 6 monthly issues $10
  • In Style 9 monthly issues $20
  • Cooking Light 13 monthly issues $20
  • People 9 weekly issues $20
  • Time 40 weekly issues $20

September 22nd, 2007, 07:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Question...it asked for billing address and then shipping address...is the shipping address where they'll send the voucher or it that where I would put my sister's info in???
September 22nd, 2007, 07:49 PM
Billing address is YOUR address ...... Shipping address is where you want the voucher sent to (so send it to your sister if you are buying the mag for her and then she can call and activate her subscription)

September 22nd, 2007, 07:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Billing address is YOUR address ...... Shipping address is where you want the voucher sent to (so send it to your sister if you are buying the mag for her and then she can call and activate her subscription)[/b]
That's what I figured, but wanted to make sure...
September 23rd, 2007, 06:21 AM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks, Trina. I ordered one.

September 27th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Thank you SOOOO much!

September 27th, 2007, 09:35 PM
lttle_one's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lttle_one
Trina, how long is she selling for? I'd like to order from her, but want to check out an issue first, so I signed up for the free one from the All You website. Or, is there a store I can pick one up at? I've never heard of it before, but I always prefer to buy products that will benefit kids/schools rather than just directly from the company.
September 27th, 2007, 09:51 PM
You can order until Oct 5. I think the free issue takes quite awhile to get .... so you might want to get one at walmart or a bookstore

September 28th, 2007, 02:56 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
It took my trial like 12 weeks or more to get here. Ridiculous, if you ask me ... especially since they've sent me three bills before I even got the trial issue. I did finally get the first one, though, and I dig it.
September 28th, 2007, 05:06 AM
lttle_one's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lttle_one
Quote:
You can order until Oct 5. I think the free issue takes quite awhile to get .... so you might want to get one at walmart or a bookstore[/b]
That's cool, I can stop by B&N or WallyWorld and pick one up. What kind of coupons are in there? If I have some sort of idea I can just go ahead and order from your daughter right away.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search