Speaking of cookies...

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2007, 08:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Do you make Christmas cookies? How many kinds? Do you make other things too?
September 22nd, 2007, 08:02 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I love baking and try to do it every week. We make everything you can think of. And of course we make seasonal cookies.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
September 22nd, 2007, 08:38 PM
gctattoo
I haven't done it for a few years, but I make the world's best sugar cookies. It's not really seasonal because they don't have a holiday theme or anything. But I have been known to give them as Christmas gifts.
September 22nd, 2007, 08:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I usually make about 20 types of cookie/candies/other treats. I love it! But I give most of it away since there is no way I need to eat it all.

I help my grandma and some of my aunts decorate cutout cookies. We add frosting, sprinkles you name it! My grandma does all the baknig ahead of time and it still takes about 6 of us 4+ hours!!! We do about 20-25 dozen of them!!! It's the cookie she's known for! She makes about 30 other kinds too!
September 22nd, 2007, 09:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Do the Pills berry ones count? You know, the ones with the shapes and you just slice it apart.

September 22nd, 2007, 09:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Do the Pills berry ones count? You know, the ones with the shapes and you just slice it apart.[/b]
Uh...I guess, but not what I was thinking of..but those are pretty good!
September 23rd, 2007, 06:26 AM
CBMS
I do, but not very often... I love to bake, but it always seems like lately I'm not in the mood come Christmas time with all the other stuff going on! I should. I would say that I will this year, but since I'll be ready to pop, I really don't know.

When I *do* bake, I put together little bags/tins for everyone, and it has a variety of stuff in it... several cookies, rice krispies treats, brownies, etc...
September 23rd, 2007, 07:59 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
Can I be ya'lls friends?
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search