CVS Super Saver of the Week

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2007, 06:28 AM
gctattoo
There are three super savers this week:

1. Poise pantiliners 24 or 26 ct. package--$2.99 with $2.99 EB's back= FREE plus tax

*limit of 5 per card

2. Pepcid AC or Complete 8 ct. package-- $4.87 with $4.87 EB's back= FREE plus tax

*limit of 1 per card

3. Advil maximum strength caplets 16 ct. package-- $4.00 with $4.00 EB's back= FREE plus tax

*limit of 1 per card
September 24th, 2007, 06:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
They Advil MS is being substituted for regular advil but the sales price is $4.99 with only $1 ECB. Boo, how is that a substitution, CVS? I know they can't help that the drug didn't get approved but, really? That's their idea of an equal deal?
September 24th, 2007, 07:00 AM
CBMS
I can't believe you aren't all over the PepsiCo. deal.

I'm gonna be...

I have coupons for the oatmeal, making them only .95 each, the instant oatmeal, making them only 1.80 each, and not that I need more, but if I got get $15 of that stuff with two of the BOGO all small & mighty, use a 4/20, some EB's, and those coupies, I'll get it free... And still walk away with another 5.00 in EB's to roll into doing the poise deal again! Then I can go and get two of those, use a 1.00/2 coupon, my EB's, and walk away with 5.98 in EB's. woot.

Somebody... please--make October get here quicker. LOL
September 24th, 2007, 07:07 AM
gctattoo
Nah, I'm passing on the Pepsi. DH has plenty of his and I think I've made the decision to move away from drinking so much Mountain Dew. In fact, I'm gonna try to cut back on milk too. It's getting so expensive, it's ridiculous. I'm thinking about buying some of the flavored Lipton tea instead. Plus I can probably get the pop for cheaper when I need it. Hess has them 2/$5 alot.
September 24th, 2007, 07:12 AM
CBMS
As for the actual pepsi--there's a coupon in the Albertson's ad to get it for 1.79!! You may want a few more.
September 24th, 2007, 07:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
The pepsi's rang up 2/$5 for me (only could get 4 at the price though). I only got them this week because I had some ECBs to cash in though. 4 12pks of Pepsi, 5 32oz gatorade, 4 Excedrin and 2 Degree Deo for $2.66. I LOVE CVS!! I still have $7 in ECB to do some damage with.

And is it terrible I'm thinking of doing the pepsi deal on my other card that I've yet to use? Since I forgot all about the oatmeal. Although I may hold on to it because if it goes 10/$10 at Meijer those coupons will make it free. I should have bought more when it was $1.29 there.
September 24th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What page is the Poise deal on??? I think my ad is different again...just curious to see what my "deal" is instead.

CVS substituted a different Advil(3.99) and I got the $4 EB for it and it even says it was for Advil MS. Maybe bc they didn't get it figured out in time???
September 24th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I just read that they were doing that on hcw. I don't really need it though. Although I could get paid for it. There's a link to a $2 coupon over on hcw.
September 24th, 2007, 05:45 PM
gctattoo
Quote:
What page is the Poise deal on??? I think my ad is different again...just curious to see what my "deal" is instead.

CVS substituted a different Advil(3.99) and I got the $4 EB for it and it even says it was for Advil MS. Maybe bc they didn't get it figured out in time???[/b]
The Poise deal is on page 18 underneath the Pepcid and the Futuro deals.
September 24th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:

CVS substituted a different Advil(3.99) and I got the $4 EB for it and it even says it was for Advil MS. Maybe bc they didn't get it figured out in time???[/b]

[/b]
My ad has Refresh eye care for 7.99 with 2 EB.
September 24th, 2007, 06:08 PM
gctattoo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[/b]
My ad has Refresh eye care for 7.99 with 2 EB.
[/b]
Incontinence is a running theme in Florida so I guess we need the Poise pads more than your state does.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search