Walgreen's pick o' the week

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2007, 06:53 AM
CBMS
I guess, even though it's not something I'd do, that the B25/G10RR is the deal this week.

You can choose from:

benadryl allergy relief: 10 pack quick dissolve strips, 20 pack sever allergy/sinus headace caplets, 24 pack assorted formulas, liquid 4 oz. for 4.00

tylenol allergy, cold, or sinus 24 pack or liquid 8 oz. assorted formulas for 5.00

pain relief: 80 or 100 pack tylenol, 100 pack motrin IB, or 180 pack st. joseph enteric aspirin for 7.50

listerine mouthwash 32 oz. with a free 250 mL vanilla mint mouthwash for 6.00

band aids 8 to 20 count antibiotic or tough strips assorted styles for 2/5.00

Pepcid acid reducer 65 pack max strength AC or complete or 90 count original strength AC for 19.00

mylanta ultimate strength antacid 12 oz. for 6.00

or Purell hand sanitizer 8 oz pump assorted formulas for 2/5.00

There are current coupons for several of these items, too... I don't generally clip medicinal coupons, though, so I couldn't tell you what they are. If anyone else has that info, I'd appreciate the addition of it.

September 24th, 2007, 07:10 AM
gctattoo
WAG struck out this week. I don't buy any of those products.
September 24th, 2007, 07:16 AM
CBMS
yeah... I'm not getting anything there this week, either... hopefully their ads suck this bad for October, too.
September 24th, 2007, 07:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
The only thing I got from Walgreen's this week was 4 bottles of Dawn. They were on sale for $1 and I had many many $1/2 coupons so I used a couple to get some bottles for 0.50 each.
September 24th, 2007, 07:43 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
they have Dr. Pepper 3/9 there. Jess is sending me some Dr. Pepper coupons so I'll be able to get it 3/6. I need to check my commissary first though, because sometimes they sell Dr. Pepper for 2.50 so I can get it cheaper there. I will probably get some laundry detergent from Walgreens.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
September 24th, 2007, 08:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
there are coupons for $1 off each of the tylenol allergy cold and sinus

and $1 off the benedryl , $1 off reg tylenol. I think I have a $3 off listerene whitening, .50 off band aids, and $2 off pepcid.

I think thats all of them. I might do it, i havent decided.

I will also get the dawn dishsoap, I have the $1/2 also

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
September 24th, 2007, 08:48 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm getting the Dawn for $1 (minus manu coupies) and the Mithum deod for DH that's $2 minus a 0.75 manu.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
September 24th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
If anyone wants more of the Dawn coupons, let me know. I have like 10 more that I'm trying NOT to use.
September 24th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
ME!ME!ME!ME!

I'll take them

My Blog
September 24th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
They're yours! I'll send them out this afternoon. I sent your diaper ones today (well I dropped them in the mail yesterday but they'll go today). Anything else you want more of? Save me from my coupons Liz! I can't be tempted!
September 24th, 2007, 09:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh no!!!!!!!! If diaper ones are on the way I cant think of others. Give me a couple minutes to figure it out.

I am hoping that target isnt out of things on saturday when i get back from my trip

My Blog
September 24th, 2007, 09:40 AM
MichelleB.
I posted about this earlier.

There are Purell coupons from this week, and benadryl coupons from a few weeks ago. Also I have seen some printables.

And if you have the Tylenol $2.00 tearpad coupons. That would make it a fairly good deal. IMO. $1 a pack for Tylenol Cold Medicine. Can't beat that since we'll need it I'm sure with this weather change. And it makes sense to have it on hand when you can get it cheap, rather than running out and buying it when you are sick. Then you are forced to pay whatever the current price at the time is.
September 24th, 2007, 12:33 PM
CBMS
Quote:
And it makes sense to have it on hand when you can get it cheap, rather than running out and buying it

. . .

Then you are forced to pay whatever the current price at the time is.[/b]

THAT is my theory on shopping... and the reason that I stockpile.
September 24th, 2007, 02:06 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I haven't compared coupons yet, but I may get in on this. I have to check the scenarios to see what my OOP would be to see if it'll be worth it. I'm also looking at the Dimetap/Robitussin deal because there's a $5 mail in out this weekend.
September 24th, 2007, 05:24 PM
MichelleB.
Quote:
I haven't compared coupons yet, but I may get in on this. I have to check the scenarios to see what my OOP would be to see if it'll be worth it. I'm also looking at the Dimetap/Robitussin deal because there's a $5 mail in out this weekend.[/b]

I think it said on there Mandi (on the rebate that is) that you could use 1 or 2 (not sure) Robitussin cough drops as one of the products because you have to buy a certain amount of their products (I think 3) for the $5.00 rebate. Wag had thecough drops on sale with their coupon for 2 for $1. You may investigate that further to see if it would work or not.

Quote:
Quote:
And it makes sense to have it on hand when you can get it cheap, rather than running out and buying it

. . .

Then you are forced to pay whatever the current price at the time is.[/b]

THAT is my theory on shopping... and the reason that I stockpile.
[/b]

Yep. But for me I need to for medicine also. Because whenever DH comes down with something he is a complete baby first of all, like any other man. But he will stop at the store and spend $20 on medicine. So this year during flu season, we'll have it on hand.
September 24th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
You can use 1 cough drop in the mail in (not WAG) deal.
September 24th, 2007, 07:01 PM
MichelleB.
Quote:
You can use 1 cough drop in the mail in (not WAG) deal.[/b]

Hmm.. so that is $.50 cents if you buy it from WAG. You have to buy 3 items total to get the $5.00 rebate?
September 24th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:
You can use 1 cough drop in the mail in (not WAG) deal.[/b]

Hmm.. so that is $.50 cents if you buy it from WAG. You have to buy 3 items total to get the $5.00 rebate?
[/b]
Yes, $2 for 2 items, $5 for 3 items.
September 24th, 2007, 07:20 PM
CBMS

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search