Yes, it's one of "those" e-mails, but I think you'll like this one.

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 25th, 2007, 08:42 PM
tonyarn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What item do you have the most of in your stockpile? HBA or Non-food item? Food item?

2. Whats your favorite store?

3. What items do you need a really good sale/coupon on soon?

4. What was the last item(s) you bought and how much did you pay/make?

5. What was the last non coupon/sale item you bought and how much did it cost?

6. Last HBA stockpile item you used?

7. Last food stockpile item you ate?

8. How many coupon sites do you visit?

9. Do you Walgreens or CVS?

10. How much do you spend at the grocery store/how often do you go?

11. What items do you refuse to pay for (must get free)?

12. What items will you pay full price for if you absolutely have to (must have items, brands ect)?

13. What is your #1 thing you are brand loyal to?

14. How many toothpastes do you own and what brands?

15. How many shampoos do you own?

16. Do you sell any of your stockpile? Ebay, Yard sale, etc? And if so, how much have you made?

17. Do you donate or help others with your stockpile?

18. Do you use a binder, box or other coupon method?

19. Do you ever get weird looks at the stores?

20. Does your grocery store Double? Triple? Superdouble?

21. How many trips do you make to the stores every week?

22. How many One Touch Ultra Minis do you have from CVS?

23. Have you converted any friends or family to our way of life?

24. Do you use stockpile items as gifts? If so what was the last thing you gave?

25. How many boxes of cereal do you own?

26. How many boxes of cereal do you have open?

27. What item do you wish you would not have stocked up on and why?

28. Has your savings helped you afford luxury or items you wouldn't have bought before?

Benjamin 2/2/09

***site contains pictures***
I have 3 angels waiting for me in heaven.
September 25th, 2007, 08:56 PM
gctattoo
1. What item do you have the most of in your stockpile? HBA or Non-food item? Food item? Toothpaste for non-food. I don't have a stockpile of food really but I have alot of waffles.

2. Whats your favorite store? Publix---I like to get those yummy slices of cake.

3. What items do you need a really good sale/coupon on soon? hmmm...I can't think of anything

4. What was the last item(s) you bought and how much did you pay/make? DH bought bananas today but I don't know how much they were.

5. What was the last non coupon/sale item you bought and how much did it cost? see bananas above

6. Last HBA stockpile item you used? shaving cream

7. Last food stockpile item you ate? waffles

8. How many coupon sites do you visit? just one--HCW

9. Do you Walgreens or CVS? CVS

10. How much do you spend at the grocery store/how often do you go? It depends upon the store. I might spend just a few dollars at Winn Dixie/Publix once a week. I go to Walmart once a week and spend between $75-$100

11. What items do you refuse to pay for (must get free)? Nothing.

12. What items will you pay full price for if you absolutely have to (must have items, brands ect)? saline, deodorant, diapers

13. What is your #1 thing you are brand loyal to? Heinz ketchup

14. How many toothpastes do you own and what brands? 16 + the 2 in use--Aquafresh, Colgate, Crest.

15. How many shampoos do you own? 9 + the 2 in use.

16. Do you sell any of your stockpile? Ebay, Yard sale, etc? And if so, how much have you made? nope

17. Do you donate or help others with your stockpile? I gave some pads, tampons, shampoo, & toothpaste to my mom, sis, and SIL.

18. Do you use a binder, box or other coupon method? recipe box

19. Do you ever get weird looks at the stores? I never noticed.

20. Does your grocery store Double? Triple? Superdouble? nope

21. How many trips do you make to the stores every week? maybe 4-5

22. How many One Touch Ultra Minis do you have from CVS? none

23. Have you converted any friends or family to our way of life? not really

24. Do you use stockpile items as gifts? If so what was the last thing you gave? nope

25. How many boxes of cereal do you own? 2

26. How many boxes of cereal do you have open? 1

27. What item do you wish you would not have stocked up on and why? Razors--it'll take too long to use them all.

28. Has your savings helped you afford luxury or items you wouldn't have bought before? nope
September 25th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
1. What item do you have the most of in your stockpile? HBA or Non-food item? Food item? Shampoo, cereal

2. Whats your favorite store? ???

3. What items do you need a really good sale/coupon on soon? nothing really

4. What was the last item(s) you bought and how much did you pay/make? 2 boxes of crackers-2.61

5. What was the last non coupon/sale item you bought and how much did it cost? see above

6. Last HBA stockpile item you used? body wash

7. Last food stockpile item you ate? cereal

8. How many coupon sites do you visit? HCW

9. Do you Walgreens or CVS? both

10. How much do you spend at the grocery store/how often do you go? usually a weekly trip, $50 or less usually

11. What items do you refuse to pay for (must get free)? toothpaste, toothbrush

12. What items will you pay full price for if you absolutely have to (must have items, brands ect)? milk

13. What is your #1 thing you are brand loyal to? Clauseen pickles, Kraft mac and cheese

14. How many toothpastes do you own and what brands? 12 or so Colgate, Crest, Aquafresh plus 16 waiting to be donated

15. How many shampoos do you own? 25 ish

16. Do you sell any of your stockpile? Ebay, Yard sale, etc? And if so, how much have you made? no

17. Do you donate or help others with your stockpile? yes and yes

18. Do you use a binder, box or other coupon method? expandable file

19. Do you ever get weird looks at the stores? I don't know

20. Does your grocery store Double? Triple? Superdouble? NOPE!

21. How many trips do you make to the stores every week? too many, but they are on the way to/from work

22. How many One Touch Ultra Minis do you have from CVS? none

23. Have you converted any friends or family to our way of life? starting to convince my sister

24. Do you use stockpile items as gifts? If so what was the last thing you gave? as gifts, no, but give away yes

25. How many boxes of cereal do you own? 30 ish

26. How many boxes of cereal do you have open? 6

27. What item do you wish you would not have stocked up on and why? ???

28. Has your savings helped you afford luxury or items you wouldn't have bought before? I suppose the plane counts as luxury, although we've had that since 04, but the savings has helped reduce our debt from it!
September 25th, 2007, 09:40 PM
CBMS

1. What item do you have the most of in your stockpile? HBA or Non-food item? Food item? Toilet paper (over 100 rolls! ) granola bars or oatmeal (it's close)

2. Whats your favorite store? Target

3. What items do you need a really good sale/coupon on soon? NOTHING.

4. What was the last item(s) you bought and how much did you pay/make? Uh. I bought a crap load of stuff at target for 144-something.

5. What was the last non coupon/sale item you bought and how much did it cost? I couldn't tell you. I don't buy things that aren't on sale or that I don't have a coupon for.

6. Last HBA stockpile item you used? toilet paper.

7. Last food stockpile item you ate? cookies!

8. How many coupon sites do you visit? two; coupons.com and HCW

9. Do you Walgreens or CVS? both

10. How much do you spend at the grocery store/how often do you go? On a normal month, I spend about 120.00. When/how often, how much is spent each time depends on the sales and current needs.

11. What items do you refuse to pay for (must get free)? Currently? toilet paper

12. What items will you pay full price for if you absolutely have to (must have items, brands ect)? nothing. nothing, I say!

13. What is your #1 thing you are brand loyal to? Rice. Uncle Ben's all the way...

14. How many toothpastes do you own and what brands? Colgate=12; Aquafresh=3; Crest=5

15. How many shampoos do you own? 21

16. Do you sell any of your stockpile? Ebay, Yard sale, etc? And if so, how much have you made? No; it's mine, all mine.

17. Do you donate or help others with your stockpile? Occasionally I will. Food items, anyway. I'll freecycle if I know it's going to go bad before I could possibly find a need for it. Sometimes I'll give it to my family/friends.

18. Do you use a binder, box or other coupon method? I have a coupon "file"

19. Do you ever get weird looks at the stores? No more than before I started couponing.

20. Does your grocery store Double? Triple? Superdouble? NO, NO, NO!

21. How many trips do you make to the stores every week? It depends on the sales.

22. How many One Touch Ultra Minis do you have from CVS? None.

23. Have you converted any friends or family to our way of life? I've certainly tried...

24. Do you use stockpile items as gifts? If so what was the last thing you gave? No.

25. How many boxes of cereal do you own? Oh my goodness. Probably 25 or 30.

26. How many boxes of cereal do you have open? 7 or 8

27. What item do you wish you would not have stocked up on and why? Uh. I can't think of a thing I regret having...

28. Has your savings helped you afford luxury or items you wouldn't have bought before? It enables me to stay home with my little princess.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search