CRAP!!!!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2007, 04:33 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Normally dh gets paid on the last day of the month. Well, not this month! We have to wait until Monday. Blah.

September 27th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That stinks. I hated when I got paid on the 15th and last of the month. It was only good in February.
September 27th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That stinks! I definately prefer bi-weekly over twice monthly. I can only imagine how much once monthly would suck!

I love that DH and I are on alternate bi-weekly schedules so we get a check every Friday.
September 27th, 2007, 06:07 PM
groovie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel your frustrations. I only get paid once a month on the first and if it falls on a Saturday, we have to wait until Monday. I hate it!
September 27th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Bummer!
September 27th, 2007, 06:56 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
we get paid on the 1st and 15th too. I hope we get paid tomorrow though. Sometimes USAA pays us early.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
September 27th, 2007, 07:32 PM
gctattoo
I'm really lucky that DH gets paid weekly. That one week wait is long enough for me.
September 27th, 2007, 07:46 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
That sucks, Jess. DH gets paid weekly here. I cannot imagine once a month.
September 27th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Even though hubby gets paid once I get paid every week, so all the weekly expense type things (gas, groceries, etc) comes from that. It is nice though to know that at the end of every week we'll get some $$$!
September 27th, 2007, 10:00 PM
donomama
That happened to us this month too. I'm trying to think of it as a good thing - we'll have less month, more money NEXT month, right?
September 28th, 2007, 06:59 AM
CBMS
Quote:
That stinks! I definately prefer bi-weekly over twice monthly. I can only imagine how much once monthly would suck!

I love that DH and I are on alternate bi-weekly schedules so we get a check every Friday.[/b]

When I was working we were alternated, too... we had money every week. And I had a pretty good job with decent checks too. *sigh* I am beginning to miss the money, as much as I like being home with my sweet pea...

Sorry about that Jess... but at least it'll make you start spending a little later. You have a huge-o stockpile.
September 28th, 2007, 07:43 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Wait if he gets paid on the last day of the month and it falls on a weekend they make you wait until Monday? My DH gets paid on the 15th and whatever the last day of the month happens to be. This month since the 30th is on Sunday he got paid today.

September 28th, 2007, 09:24 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
*dances* We got paid today! YAY!
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search