Whatcha eatin'?

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2007, 01:04 PM
CBMS
I had two of the yummiest sandwiches EVER for breakfast. I had two left over skillet breads. I heated them in the oven, then cut them open and had fried egg sandwiches with them. YUM!

I didn't have lunch... I snacked on some Reese's pieces though.

I have no clue what to make for dinner (the kids are going to my folks' house)... which is why I started this thread. Throw all of your ideas out!!
September 28th, 2007, 01:20 PM
gctattoo
Hmmm....what did I eat today?

Yogurt, chicken soup, ham sandwich.

Supper is supposed to be leftovers for DH and I have no idea what I'll have. HOWEVER....they've been killing me for days with that 6 cheese pizza commercial from Papa John's. I've never had their pizza but it looks sooo good. All I have to do is say the word and DH will be all over the idea. It's just way too easy for me to spend money on fast food.
September 28th, 2007, 01:22 PM
CBMS
NO!! Don't do it!!! You don't need to spend money on food like that. Just think how much stuff you could buy at the store for the equivalent amount of money! It's a horrible plan (and FYI: Papa John's isn't all that great, anyway).
September 28th, 2007, 01:24 PM
gctattoo
What about Pizza Hut?
September 28th, 2007, 01:27 PM
CBMS
Pizza hut is yucky, Teri. Yucky, yucky, yucky.

You don't want pizza. You want something from that food in the cupboards/pantry/whereever you keep your food. Me too. I want food from my absolutely out of control stockpile.

I don't want pizza.

I don't want pizza.

I don't want pizza...
September 28th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Breakfast-I had a granola bar and some Doritos

Lunch-PB&J

Dinner-Re-heating pizza I got last night from Pizza Hut
September 28th, 2007, 01:33 PM
gctattoo
What food would that be? I have nothing! Ok, not nothing. But seriously, how many cans of soup can I consume in one day? And I'm too lazy to make a salad. Plus I just had one yesterday. Waffles. That's pretty much all I have. Except....hot pockets. But those are all snacky things. *sigh* I want something and it's pizza. And once I get an urge, I can't resist. I just can't! I just can't! Hmm....maybe Chinese instead?
September 28th, 2007, 01:36 PM
CBMS
Quote:
Breakfast-I had a granola bar and some Doritos

Lunch-PB&J

Dinner-Re-heating pizza I got last night from Pizza Hut [/b]

You are NOT helping my cause!!

Teri--if you must have pizza, get the cheapest, most yummiest (yes, I know that's a grammatical mess) pizza ever!! Little Caesar's. It's super delicious, and you can get either cheese or pepperoni for only 5 bucks. That way you're fulfilling your wish of pizza, and you're not spending half a fortune to get it.
September 28th, 2007, 01:45 PM
gctattoo
But I don't like Little Caesar's anymore. Are you referring to the warm and soon pizzas? Yeah, they're supposed to be hot and now but whenever I was with my best friend and she'd get them, they were never ready. So I came up with the name warm and soon. Hehe. I think I'm so clever.

I could possibly be talked out of the pizza. It depends upon whether or not DH is willing to go get groceries tonight. I have a plan to get those steak-umms (yes, wicked expensive) and attempt to make a killer steak & cheese like the ones I got back in Boston. I have yet to find one in existence in this state. Hot as hell and no decent steak & cheese. What's up with Florida?
September 28th, 2007, 01:51 PM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
Breakfast: Cereal

Lunch: Leftovers

Supper: No clue... Oh... I think I will do some Tacos... with TVP

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search