O/T: I'm so very sad about this...

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2007, 03:29 AM
CBMS
I'm really sad that my Bucs are suffering a loss of a really good RB. We were off to a decent start, and now this... booooooooooooooo to having injuries on MY team!!

any other football fans on here?

I love me some football... I have the tat to prove it.
October 1st, 2007, 05:30 AM
gctattoo
Yeah, I saw that. Of course, DH was watching the game.

I do like football but mainly college. And I can commiserate--Michigan is off to an horrendous start. Umm....we *might* be in the top 50. That's not an exaggeration either.

It looks like it's gonna be a bad season for both of us.
October 1st, 2007, 09:27 AM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok, I missed this. I went to the FSU game in Jacksonville so I missed the BUCS game. And we had DH's mom and grandma at our house so I didnt' see recaps. Instead we got to watch Matlock and the game show network. Who got hurt?

October 1st, 2007, 11:29 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh bummer! There were a lot of injuries yesterday; saw half a dozen guys carted off the fields from various games. DH gets Sunday Ticket on DirecTV, so we watch LOTS of pro football. We're a Seahawks family (even the baby has team jammies).
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
October 1st, 2007, 01:53 PM
cinfy's Avatar Cool Chick
We're a Steeler's family here. I'm a Steeler's fan by marriage. Everyone assumes I am a Raven's fan, since I am from Baltimore, but I left Baltimore before the Ravens were there. I am a Baltimore Colts fan, and my mom is still upset that they left.

Thanks Typical Heroine!!

October 1st, 2007, 02:13 PM
CBMS
Quote:
Ok, I missed this. I went to the FSU game in Jacksonville so I missed the BUCS game. And we had DH's mom and grandma at our house so I didnt' see recaps. Instead we got to watch Matlock and the game show network. Who got hurt?[/b]
Cadillac!!

He's out for the season... as of this morning, they weren't talking yet, but now they're saying he's out for the season.
October 1st, 2007, 03:41 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:
Ok, I missed this. I went to the FSU game in Jacksonville so I missed the BUCS game. And we had DH's mom and grandma at our house so I didnt' see recaps. Instead we got to watch Matlock and the game show network. Who got hurt?[/b]
Cadillac!!

He's out for the season... as of this morning, they weren't talking yet, but now they're saying he's out for the season.
[/b]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search