Did anyone else get the M&M/Mars deal in July

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2007, 10:37 AM
CBMS
I did on the 24th, and I haven't received it yet, and it never showed up on the bottom of my receipt, but the manager said that it was just an automatic thing and not to worry about it. I should have just returned the crap, but I didn't, and now I'm pissed because I don't think it got in the system.

Did anyone else do the deal? Get your car, or not get your car? My husband loves Nascar, so I was looking forward to it. *sigh*

*It was CVS. Sorry; I'm on a CVS rampage today.
October 3rd, 2007, 11:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I didn't. Don't even know which store it was at? Do you still have the receipt? Maybe you could fax it in to customer service and they can help?
October 3rd, 2007, 11:09 AM
gctattoo
Nope, sorry. I'm personally opposed to deals like that. My mom used to get all kinds of trinkets like that from various deals while I was growing up and it was stuff we never used and it was everywhere! So I don't do them.

What store was it from? Is there any way to check it online or something?
October 3rd, 2007, 11:11 AM
CBMS
It was CVS, and they stopped listing the individual deals on the site. Idiots... I like seeing what I'd done and hadn't. Like I said--it didn't print on the bottom of my receipt that day, so I should have returned it all... dang them.
October 3rd, 2007, 11:14 AM
gctattoo
Try customer service. Maybe they can tell you something.
October 3rd, 2007, 11:30 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Try customer service. Maybe they can tell you something. [/b]

OK... for the third time in the past couple days I'm getting a run-around from them. I hate this... at least I can understand them, though. When I call Dell I end up saying five hundred (or more) times, "what? I can't understand what you just said..."

UGH! Why can't they just look it up and say, "yep; it's in the system" or "nope; it's not in the system." ????

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search