More diving for me

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2007, 05:19 PM
gctattoo
I went to two dumpsters today and scored 8 inserts. There were so many papers, I wanted to just climb right in and dig for hours. But I didn't. I only got a handful of coupons out that I'll use, but I have plenty for anyone who wants them. If there are some you want from last Sunday's inserts, come and get 'em.
October 5th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It looks like you're becoming an addict! I thought you didn't want any more coupons...to tempt you to spend/save!
October 5th, 2007, 06:14 PM
gctattoo
I was thinking about all of you! I still need the coupons for food items. I just had to give up the coupons for things in my stockpile.

You're right-- it does become addicting when you get in there and see all the inserts just waiting to be grabbed. Even if you don't personally need them. I guess it's better than getting the rush from spending money-- no OOP.
October 5th, 2007, 06:27 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Teri is addicted to collecting coupons and sharing them. Hmmmmm, where there any coupons that I nee ded?

October 5th, 2007, 06:28 PM
CBMS
Quote:
I was thinking about all of you! I still need the coupons for food items. I just had to give up the coupons for things in my stockpile.

You're right-- it does become addicting when you get in there and see all the inserts just waiting to be grabbed. Even if you don't personally need them. I guess it's better than getting the rush from spending money-- no OOP.
[/b]

I can hardly WAIT for our bins to be full up again so I can dig in them!! I want to swim in the inserts...

HEY! Did you score any of the fall 2007 inserts??? That had the milk coupies in it? If so, and if you don't want to use the morningstar farms coupon(s), I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to have them.
October 5th, 2007, 06:41 PM
gctattoo
Quote:
Quote:

[/b]

I can hardly WAIT for our bins to be full up again so I can dig in them!! I want to swim in the inserts...

HEY! Did you score any of the fall 2007 inserts??? That had the milk coupies in it? If so, and if you don't want to use the morningstar farms coupon(s), I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to have them.
[/b]
Sorry, I didn't see any of those. I got one old P&G with almost all the coupons expired. And I got 2 of the new P&G ones. And the rest are duplicate Smart Source and Valassis. Anything else you want?
October 5th, 2007, 06:42 PM
CBMS
Nah... I'd really love some of those... it's a yellow insert, if you go again...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search