Anybody doing the WAG spa rewards deal?

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I just checked at the items inlcuded to get the spa rewards and the $1.99 Rob cough drops are included! So spend $8 and get $100 worth of spa treatment! I am so thinking about doing this! I haven't bought any cough drops for the year yet either!
October 6th, 2007, 06:46 PM
gctattoo
I haven't heard anything about it.
October 6th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It the last one listed. Over at HCW there was a link to see if there is a spa near you, it doesn't list the acutal spa though, just the city name. I'm going to check all the details before I get the cough drops!
October 6th, 2007, 06:52 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't either. And DH was just complaining about us not having cough drops.

I found a link

http://walgreenssparewards.com/how_it_works.cfm

October 6th, 2007, 07:02 PM
asianmama
there r spas close to us... but i dont think hubby woud let me --we dont buy ne of those products
October 6th, 2007, 07:07 PM
CBMS
I'm gonna have to get me some cough drops.

I so bad want to go to the spa in safety harbor... that'll be a nice treat for me after the baby comes.

Quote:
I just checked at the items inlcuded to get the spa rewards and the $1.99 Rob cough drops are included! So spend $8 and get $100 worth of spa treatment! I am so thinking about doing this! I haven't bought any cough drops for the year yet either![/b]

I just looked, though... and I don't see the cough drops. Are you sure they're included?
October 6th, 2007, 07:07 PM
gctattoo
Wow! That's just crazy that you can spend so little and get spa treatments! I've never been to a spa and I've always wanted to go. The cool thing is that there is one listed in Sebring which is only a ten minute drive from here. WOOT! Thanks so much for posting this, Kris. I never would've known if you hadn't.

In response to your question-- yes! I'm doing it.

And here is a link to the specific products and sizes that qualify.

Quote:
I'm gonna have to get me some cough drops.

I so bad want to go to the spa in safety harbor... that'll be a nice treat for me after the baby comes.

Quote:
I just checked at the items inlcuded to get the spa rewards and the $1.99 Rob cough drops are included! So spend $8 and get $100 worth of spa treatment! I am so thinking about doing this! I haven't bought any cough drops for the year yet either![/b]

I just looked, though... and I don't see the cough drops. Are you sure they're included?
[/b]
Yep. Check out the link in my post.
October 6th, 2007, 07:10 PM
CBMS

woohoo!!

I'm SO doing it!!!!

I'll use my free 12.00 I got today! woot.
October 6th, 2007, 07:17 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am SO doing this too. In fact, I am going to get them tomorrow.

And, Kim, if the Safety Harbor spa is included, I will drive up there and go with you. I want to go to that one too.

October 6th, 2007, 07:19 PM
mommyinky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's insane! I just checked, and there is a spa in my city! WOO HOO!!!
October 6th, 2007, 07:25 PM
CBMS
Quote:
I am SO doing this too. In fact, I am going to get them tomorrow.

And, Kim, if the Safety Harbor spa is included, I will drive up there and go with you. I want to go to that one too.[/b]
Oh, that's definitely the one that I'm going to!! That'll be fun to go together!!
October 7th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I love getting massages, but I hate paying for them so this is the ultimate deal. I figure even if the places are a little overpriced, you still ought to be able to get a 1 hour massage for the 100 bucks! So in essence, for $8!!!
October 7th, 2007, 01:02 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
Thursday night, trying to get ready to leave, frantically grocery shopping ... and then when driving home I was on the phone with a friend who asked if WAG had anything good this month. She looked it up while we were talking, and told me about the Spa Deal. I nearly had a stroke. WOWZA! I'm all over this, for sure. I'm feeling frazzled-y here. I could go for a massage for sure.
October 7th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
THAT IS AWESOME!!!! Thanks for finding out about the cough drops! I'm going to do this too!
October 9th, 2007, 08:09 PM
mom2LyricStoryLegend's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2LyricStoryLegend
Wow, there is a spa right in the city that I work! Walgreens is next door to my office too so I am going to go in the morning and get my cough drops!
October 9th, 2007, 08:11 PM
CBMS
Quote:
Wow, there is a spa right in the city that I work! Walgreens is next door to my office too so I am going to go in the morning and get my cough drops![/b]

print the coupons!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search