My CVS plan....

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2007, 07:13 AM
CBMS
hopefully, they have everything I want to get!

I plan on getting:

1 pack of VIVA towels @6.99
2 things of crest @3.29
1 stick of ladies 24/7 speed stick @1.99
2 colgate total @2.99

I have these coupons for the products: .50 VIVA, 2x1.00 for the crest, .75 for the speed stick, and 1.50 for the colgate. I also have a 4/20 coupon and 11.00 in EB's. That should bring my OOP down from 21.54 to .29 plus tax. I figure the tax will be .48, so my OOP should be less than a buck! That's if I'm figuring the way they do the tax correctly. Even if it's a little more, I'm okay with that.

I'll also get back these EB's: 2.00 for VIVA, 6.58 for Crest, 1.00 for the speed stick, and 4.00 for the colgate, for a total of: 13.58. woot!!!
October 8th, 2007, 07:19 AM
gctattoo
I knew you couldn't resist the CVS. Go get 'em!

I had my first encounter with lack of product yesterday. I was going to get two of the nighttime Crest rinse since they're free but they had only one. And the guy said he had just stocked them. Grr....So I had to change my plan and get the free Beano instead. But it'll all work out when I go for the sale diapers on the 14th-- provided that they actually have the size I want. I had to buy 4's yesterday because they only had the 3's in mega. But I guess I'll get the 4's next time too if I have to since the sizing starts at 22 lbs.

My plan for the 14th is two jumbo diapers and a Crest rinse. With all my coupons and EB's, I should only have to spend around $7. Woot!
October 8th, 2007, 07:24 AM
CBMS
I'm also going to WAG. I have to get the cough drops for 8 bucks... but really 7 because I'm getting two Johnson's lotions with the 1.00 overage. woot!!
October 8th, 2007, 07:32 AM
gctattoo
I have to go to WAG again too. I woke up to a note from DH saying that he has only one aspirin left (he uses it as heart attack prevention). Ummm.... we were out shopping both Sat. & Sun. and now he tells me. So I look and Bayer is on sale for the same price at CVS and WAG. But WAG gives me no OOP. So guess which one I choose? It looks like he's taking me uptown again today.
October 8th, 2007, 07:37 AM
CBMS
Quote:
I have to go to WAG again too. I woke up to a note from DH saying that he has only one aspirin left (he uses it as heart attack prevention). Ummm.... we were out shopping both Sat. & Sun. and now he tells me. So I look and Bayer is on sale for the same price at CVS and WAG. But WAG gives me no OOP. So guess which one I choose? It looks like he's taking me uptown again today.[/b]

Did you already get your cough drops for the spa treatment?? I have to get them... I just have to. And since I got that 12 bucks Saturday, it's all for FREEEE!
October 8th, 2007, 07:39 AM
lillermom99's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CVS rocked this week! I plan on going back today to get another Crest toothpaste and look for those coupons around the pharmacy!

October 8th, 2007, 07:54 AM
gctattoo
Quote:
Quote:
I have to go to WAG again too. I woke up to a note from DH saying that he has only one aspirin left (he uses it as heart attack prevention). Ummm.... we were out shopping both Sat. & Sun. and now he tells me. So I look and Bayer is on sale for the same price at CVS and WAG. But WAG gives me no OOP. So guess which one I choose? It looks like he's taking me uptown again today.[/b]

Did you already get your cough drops for the spa treatment?? I have to get them... I just have to. And since I got that 12 bucks Saturday, it's all for FREEEE!
[/b]
You know I always gotta be the crazy one. I doubt I'll do the cough drops. I despise those things. I'm thinking of actually getting Advil or something that I will use. Sure, I'll spend more money but you know how I hate buying things I won't use.

Hey, how fast do you think the vouchers will come? I'd really love to be able to go with Traci when she comes at the end of the month. She's here through the first week of November. That'd be awesome! And she has a WAG so I'm gonna tell her to do the deal too.

October 8th, 2007, 08:00 AM
CBMS
I don't know... I suppose if you do it NOW and send it ASAP, you have a better chance of it getting here by then...

If it's later, then you'll have to come over and go with Sonja and me. woot.
October 8th, 2007, 08:09 AM
CBMS
Would you be interested in Bertolli coupies, Teri? I have several. I was waiting for them to go BOGO again at Publix, but I haven't seen it. They're the 1.00/1 coupons. They expire the 15th, so there isn't much time to use them up... I also have lots of the .50/2 Ragu if you want any of those? They have a longer expiry, too...
October 8th, 2007, 08:16 AM
gctattoo
Quote:
Would you be interested in Bertolli coupies, Teri? I have several. I was waiting for them to go BOGO again at Publix, but I haven't seen it. They're the 1.00/1 coupons. They expire the 15th, so there isn't much time to use them up... I also have lots of the .50/2 Ragu if you want any of those? They have a longer expiry, too...[/b]
I don't think I use Bertolli. I think it's Classico-- whatever is in the square bottle. But I'd love the Ragu! Thanks!
October 8th, 2007, 08:21 AM
CBMS
Quote:
Quote:
Would you be interested in Bertolli coupies, Teri? I have several. I was waiting for them to go BOGO again at Publix, but I haven't seen it. They're the 1.00/1 coupons. They expire the 15th, so there isn't much time to use them up... I also have lots of the .50/2 Ragu if you want any of those? They have a longer expiry, too...[/b]
I don't think I use Bertolli. I think it's Classico-- whatever is in the square bottle. But I'd love the Ragu! Thanks!
[/b]

I thought you used the bertolli white sauce? I could have sworn when they were on bogo at publix that you were excited...

ah well.

I'll send the Ragu.

here's bertolli:

http://www.bertolli.us/pastasauce.aspx

and here's classico:

http://classico.com/html/products/home.asp

I'll get the Ragu out to you today.
October 8th, 2007, 08:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
She totally uses the mushroom alfredo from Bertolli! I remember because it's the only alfredo from Bertolli I don't like because I despise mushrooms.

Hehe, is it scary that I remeber random details about all of you all?
October 8th, 2007, 08:30 AM
CBMS
Quote:
She totally uses the mushroom alfredo from Bertolli! I remember because it's the only alfredo from Bertolli I don't like because I despise mushrooms.[/b]
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!?

I thought that's what she said when it was BOGO at Publix weeks back... lol

I guess I'm just as scary to remember such details? LOL
October 8th, 2007, 08:40 AM
gctattoo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]

I thought you used the bertolli white sauce? I could have sworn when they were on bogo at publix that you were excited...

ah well.

I'll send the Ragu.

here's bertolli:

http://www.bertolli.us/pastasauce.aspx

and here's classico:

http://classico.com/html/products/home.asp

I'll get the Ragu out to you today.
[/b]
Kim, your memory is right. I could never tell them apart in the beginning. I was deluded when it came to that BOGO. It turned out to be the Classico that I love.

Sarah, how can you not like mushrooms? I could eat them all day long.

October 8th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Mushrooms=ICK!!!

October 8th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ewww, they're all slimey. I have NO love for the mushroom.
October 8th, 2007, 11:09 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
Don't like mushrooms either... it's not the taste, it's the consistency.

Don't like mushrooms either... it's not the taste, it's the consistency.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
October 8th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Exactly!! I feel like I'm eating snails!
October 8th, 2007, 11:59 AM
lillermom99's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my God a little mushrooms sauteed in butter and white wine is soooo good! Mmmmmm maybe anything simmered in butter and white wine would taste good?!

October 8th, 2007, 12:47 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love mushrooms when they're cooked just right. Unfortunately, my allergist told me to quit eating them because of my mold allergy. Oops!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search