I tested again...

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2007, 04:02 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I held my pee for about 4 hours and then I tested with a Target test again (the same I've been using.) Within a minute there was a VERY faint line (indicative of a positive.) Chris and I aren't sure what to believe. The line is definitely darker than last time... but it's still faint. It's well within the time limit. I can even see the line without putting my face up to it.... I think I'm going to use a digital tomorrow to make sure.... That way there is no guessing.. or actually I think I'll wait. So that way it will be definite. I'm not sure. Chris says to take a digital in the morning and then wait two more weeks. He's afraid to get his hopes up as am I. He worries that if I am I'll miscarry early and we are setting ourselves up for heartbreak since she nurses so much. I know at this point I'm already emotionally invested so whatever happens is going to hit me harder than the previous months. I cried when I saw the faint line. I hope it means I AM but I'm afraid to believe it. I will update you as soon as I can in the morning... I have no idea what that bleeding was a 16 days ago, as I have never bled during a pregnancy before, but I've had light spotting for weeks and a semi heavy spotting 2 weeks ago. Ugh, sorry for rambling... I had to tell someone.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
October 8th, 2007, 04:12 PM
gctattoo
Do you have a digi cam so we can see a pic? It really, really sounds like you are pregnant! I know I'm not much help with NOT getting your hopes up but I'm too excited to be the naysayer. Come on, dark !!
October 8th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I tried to take a picture but the line won't show up in the pictures. I have to get far away to make it not blurry.... *Sigh*. I'm holding my pee until bedtime and then I'm going to try another one, and then the digital in the morning....
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

October 8th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
every pregnancy is different honey. you could have implantation bleeding. you have now gotten 2 positives.

I think it is safe to say you are pregnant. And like you said, no matter what you are invested. Only positive thoughts

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
October 8th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck....sounds like you are! Nerves can drive you crazy.

October 8th, 2007, 04:32 PM
gctattoo
I looked up some info on peeonastick.com: For the Target brand, the two line tests measure at 50 mIU and the +/- measures at 25. Ditto on the e.p.t. with the addition of the Certainty one measuring at 50. And the CBE digi measures between 25-50 (exact unknown). Which ones have you gotten the positives on? If it was on the ones measuring at 50, the digi would for sure show an accurate result with FMU.

I'm sorry that you're in limbo right now. Waiting sucks. Try to get to bed asap so you can wake up sooner and take that digi!
October 8th, 2007, 04:37 PM
I got the line on the +/- Target brand. I looked at the brochure that came with the test and it shows what looks like my result and says it doesn't matter how faint it is, it's still a +. But I'm still not sure I want to believe. I'll test the digital in the morning. I'll be using a EPT +/- tonight when I test again.

October 8th, 2007, 05:01 PM
donomama
You're pregnant, Beth!!!! I'm so happy for you, I almost peed my pants!
October 8th, 2007, 05:14 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats, Beth! You deserve it! Are you having a June baby?

October 8th, 2007, 05:15 PM
I have no clue... my cycles are so weird that IF I am pregnant (and I refuse to say I am just yet) that I have no clue when my due date would be.

October 8th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ooooohhhh! I hope you are pg and I hope you're having a June baby!
October 8th, 2007, 05:29 PM
lillermom99's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my God this is so exciting! I really now how you feel having had early miscarriages myself. My thoughts are with you and let us know in the AM!

October 8th, 2007, 05:34 PM
CBMS
I hope this is it for you!!!!

I want a picture, woman... I'll help you decipher a test... I got my bfp at only 9DPO. I have wonder eyes.

(PS--Maddie was still nursing a lot when I got pg. )
October 8th, 2007, 05:35 PM
I wanted a really neat way to tell you guys, if it turns out I am... but I guess I blew that.

October 8th, 2007, 05:35 PM
mommyinky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Beth! I'll have my fingers crossed for you that you get another BFP!!!
October 8th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Kim- I took a few pictures but they were blurry and I couldn't tell. And if I got far enough away you couldn't see the line I hope one later will be able to be photographed. I'm looking towards you for inspiration that I can be pregnant and still nursing all day and night.

October 8th, 2007, 05:36 PM
CBMS
do you have the little flower button on your camera?? Use that button twice, so that you can take micro shots. That's what I had to do.
October 8th, 2007, 05:38 PM
gctattoo
Quote:
I wanted a really neat way to tell you guys, if it turns out I am... but I guess I blew that.[/b]
But isn't it nice to have the support of everyone while you're going through this? We're all rooting for you, Beth. We want you to be pregnant almost as much as you do! (((hugs)))
October 8th, 2007, 05:45 PM
I know Teri- thats why I love you guys. I haven't told any of my other boards yet... I wanted someone to tell but I didn't want to have to tell everyone I'm not if it turns out that I'm not.

I took a not blurry photo (thanks Kim!) but the line is barely visable in the picture. It's much more apparent in person. I'm afraid to post the picture in case you guys can't see it... I'm holding my pee again and about to test again when I go. I'll try to get a picture of that one when it's fresh.

October 8th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Take the digital test!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search