Target diaper cases

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What did you say the price was at your Target Kim?

Ours had Huggies and Pampers for 25/26 apiece. Too much for me!
October 8th, 2007, 06:10 PM
CBMS
The cases of pampers cruisers that has 84 for size 3 is 17.49. I always use coupies, too... the gigantic cases are more... but I don't get those ones. I think the breakdown ends up better on the smaller case than the larger. The same cases that have a few more of the baby dry (the smaller case they have) are 19.99 for those. The cases of huggies are 19.99 also.

Watch for clearance. Every couple months, they clearance them. The huge cases are on clearance for 25 something right now, but that will go down the longer they have them... may get down to about 19 bucks if they last that long.
October 8th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm pretty sure the size 4 had 72 diapers and that was 25.92=36 cents apiece! No thanks!

The best deal per diaper was the size 1/2 pampers for 13 cents per diaper-but that's a lot for that size. Between a sale, 4/20 coupon, reg coupons and EB I got some the other day for about 6 cents apiece.

I was pretty sure yours were cheaper...I was just checking...
October 8th, 2007, 06:25 PM
CBMS
HOLY CRUD!!

That's a LOT!

Mine start out at 25 cents a diaper (for 4's) or 21 cents (for 3's) before I add my coupons and stuff... crazy.

I was only buying them when I had the 5/25 coupons and manu coupons. And I got a case last week because I had the 2.00 target and the 2.50 manu. Still not a fantastic price, but not terrible either. That made them 15 cents each...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search