Question about Extra Bucks

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 9th, 2007, 06:10 PM
mom2LyricStoryLegend's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2LyricStoryLegend
Okay, I have an CVS card but I rarely ever use it I know when I do use it sometimes I will get a coupon with my receipt but I have no idea what extra bucks are.
October 9th, 2007, 06:16 PM
gctattoo
Extrabucks (EB's) are the reward you get for buying things at CVS. You get them by just spending money-- 2% cash back quarterly during the year on purchases. And you also get them by buying items that generate them-- check the ads for items, amounts, and details. They print on your receipt and you clip them and use them like cash on your next purchase. You can use as many as you'd like but don't exceed your total since you won't get cash back from them. You can also get CVS coupons (CRT's) printed out on your receipt. These can be used along with a manufacturer's coupon on the same item which leads to great savings.

That's basically it in a nutshell.
October 9th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Extrabucks (EB's) are the reward you get for buying things at CVS. You get them by just spending money-- 2% cash back quarterly during the year on purchases. And you also get them by buying items that generate them-- check the ads for items, amounts, and details. They print on your receipt and you clip them and use them like cash on your next purchase. You can use as many as you'd like but don't exceed your total since you won't get cash back from them. You can also get CVS coupons (CRT's) printed out on your receipt. These can be used along with a manufacturer's coupon on the same item which leads to great savings.

That's basically it in a nutshell.
[/b]
Thanks!
October 9th, 2007, 07:39 PM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
If you remind me tomorrow I will scan in my receipt from today and email it to you...there are tons of extra bucks at the bottom so you can see what they look like.

October 9th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Do you know if you still get EB if you shop CVS online?
October 9th, 2007, 07:50 PM
gctattoo
Quote:
Do you know if you still get EB if you shop CVS online?[/b]

That I do not know. I've never been able to find anything that either confirms or denies it. I know you can use them online but I just don't know about getting them. I seem to remember possibly the triple rewards promotion talking about it being in store OR online which would lead one to believe that it's possible. You can call Customer Service and ask them. The number is on the back of the card.
October 9th, 2007, 08:56 PM
CBMS
Yes; you do! You can either print them out from your summary page OR you can go to a store and get them printed (either buy something and they'll print, or if you have one of the special scan machines, you scan your card and it'll print them there). Easier to just print at home, though.
October 9th, 2007, 09:02 PM
CBMS
(although... I was just on CVS.com, and I'm not so sure... I think it might just be your 2% and the prescription thing... not on the sales in the ad)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search