Sunday Coupon Preview

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2007, 11:36 AM
gctattoo
http://www.taylortownpreview.com/id18.htm

There are a few free wyb's this week.
October 10th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
now i need diaper and good nights sales

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
October 10th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ohhh, anyone who gets either of these:

Purina One Wet Dog Food, any 13 oz. can FREE up to $1.49
Quaker Instant Oatmeal, any .50

and doesn't want them will be my new best friend! (and also be eligible to receive many coupons of their choosing in exchange!)

Is anyone else suprised there's another P&G coming out. For those who haven't done the crest deal at CVS yet, hold off for that BOGO coupon!
October 10th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
i have a few of those already sarah, and you know i would be happy to send them to you

My Blog
October 10th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Liz! I'll always take any coupons for free cans of dog food. My lab loves it but I hate paying for it.

And I have a bunch of the 0.70 off instant if that's what you have, this 0.50 one caught my eye though because meijer and kroger will double it!
October 10th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i dont know about the dog food, but I will check the oatmeal, and if i only have the .70 ones, I will get my group of couponers here together and get you a bunch of the .50 ones

My Blog
October 10th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That would rock! I'm supposed to start eating oatmeal 3x a week to help with inducing milk production.
October 10th, 2007, 12:13 PM
~Trina~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~Trina~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Trina~
I could use any Pampers Wipes .50 if anyone won't use them

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
October 10th, 2007, 12:17 PM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
I'm bummed! We never get the PROCTER & GAMBLE ads, and they have pampers stuff in there! The wipes, dipes, and easy ups ones. Thats such a bummer!!! Oh well, Maybe I'll get someone to trade. I DO have extras of every coupon from last weeks ad.

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

October 10th, 2007, 12:19 PM
gctattoo
Quote:
I'm bummed! We never get the PROCTER & GAMBLE ads, and they have pampers stuff in there! The wipes, dipes, and easy ups ones. Thats such a bummer!!! Oh well, Maybe I'll get someone to trade. I DO have extras of every coupon from last weeks ad.[/b]
I won't be using any of those. I'll send you mine.
October 10th, 2007, 12:22 PM
awww thanks Teri =-) Do you want anything from last week or this weeks smart source? (we only get SS for some weird reason)

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

October 10th, 2007, 12:35 PM
gctattoo
Quote:
awww thanks Teri =-) Do you want anything from last week or this weeks smart source? (we only get SS for some weird reason)[/b]
No problem. Take a look at my list of coupons in the trading subforum to see if you want some from there too. And let me know if there are any others from this upcoming week that you'd like as well.

If you still have these from last week, I'll take them:

Hamburger Helper, chicken, etc.
Green Giant boxed veggies
Progresso Soup
Kraft singles select
Campbell's soup (the one that excludes tom. & chix. noodle)
Ziploc freezer bags
Opti-Free Replenish

Thanks alot!

October 10th, 2007, 12:59 PM
$1 o.b. tampons
$1 Similac 6 pack 8 oz. RTF or (2) 32 oz. RTF
$.55 Smuckers Uncrustables

and then the pampers ones from this week
and if you're not going to use it, the Herbal Essences Hair Color Product, any $5 that'll be in this weeks too

I'm not sure if my Smart Source is different than yours, but the only one I have off your list was the cheese. =-/ I can type up a list of what they did put in there. and I know I have some Hamburger helper singles $1.00/1 coupons if you would like some of those.

October 10th, 2007, 01:37 PM
CBMS
Quote:
now i need diaper and good nights sales[/b]

You mean you didn't stock up on the good nites pants before they changed them over?? I got like 10 packs of them clearanced for 6.98 and 4.98--and I used coupies, too! woot!!
October 10th, 2007, 01:37 PM
gctattoo
Got it. I'll send everything off on Monday; I still have your address.

Don't worry about any for me. I was just being bad wanting extras anyway--if I have the coupons, I'll buy more than what I need.
October 10th, 2007, 01:39 PM
CBMS
Hey, Teri--did you see that the progresso soups are 10/10 at WD this week?!
October 10th, 2007, 01:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
im pretty sure the week that you did that is the week i was in boston, and i didnt shop at all that week.

and it sucks cuz I'm at the point where I'm gonna have to buy diapers no matter how much they cost.

My Blog
October 10th, 2007, 01:42 PM
gctattoo
Quote:
Hey, Teri--did you see that the progresso soups are 10/10 at WD this week?![/b]
Yep. I got super excited too. I'm going tonight. I don't know how many I'll buy though; I only have coupons for two. I'm trying to convince myself that I only need the two, but who knows what I'll end up doing.
October 10th, 2007, 01:44 PM
CBMS
Quote:
im pretty sure the week that you did that is the week i was in boston, and i didnt shop at all that week.

and it sucks cuz I'm at the point where I'm gonna have to buy diapers no matter how much they cost.[/b]
bummer... at least check your target, though. You might get lucky! My mom just found some at her target the other day.

Quote:
Quote:
Hey, Teri--did you see that the progresso soups are 10/10 at WD this week?![/b]
Yep. I got super excited too. I'm going tonight. I don't know how many I'll buy though; I only have coupons for two. I'm trying to convince myself that I only need the two, but who knows what I'll end up doing.
[/b]

this is where I'll rub it in that I have 1.00/2 coupons. I printed them off at coupons.com. I'm gonna get 4 cans for 2 bucks. woot.
October 10th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
we are headed there on sunday so hopefully I'll get lucky

My Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search