What did y'all eat today (12/6)?

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2007, 04:05 PM
CBMS
For breakfast, I had a smoothie with vanilla yogurt, OJ, and tropical fruit. It was yummy.

Lunch, I had a soy protein, peanut butter, flax, and milk shake. Yummy again.

Supper, I made a new concoction... much like Shepherd's pie, except I started this morning with a half of a small-ish roast. I cooked it for several hours in BBQ, shredded it, and then put it in the dish. I topped that with sauteed onion, then I topped that with mixed veggies (with a little smart balance, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper in it, and poured a little watered down BBQ sauce on it). Then I topped that with mashed potatoes and baked it. It was really yummy... and I'm not even a shepherd's pie fan, really...

Tomorrow, I'm having the same breakfast, lunch will almost be the same, except I'm out of flax seeds, and for supper....

it'll be an easy one. Sloppy joes and mac n cheese.

What about the rest of you? What's on your menu??
December 6th, 2007, 05:42 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
Breakfast was Diet Coke rather than Diet Pepsi. Mmmmm, variety.

Lunch was a pbj and canned fruit cocktail, which I am currently IN LOVE with.

Dinner was garlic bread pizza ... quite literally garlic bread spread with sauce, pepperoni, and cheese. It's the greatest thing ever, if you can get over the heartburn.

Tomorrow's breakfast will probably be the same, though I have to leave for Novice States tomorrow, so I may convince myself to make it something more substantial. Lunch will be bagged lunch while we're on the way to the tournament, and dinner will be whatever they have in the coach's lounge ... if anything, otherwise we'll have to eat out ... and I will be sad.
December 6th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Breakfast-Lucky Charms

Lunch-Chipped beef

Snack-piece of toast

Dinner-Chicken breast covered in crushed croutons, mashed potatoes, mini corn on the cob (SO yummy from Schwans!), and cheesy garlic bread-I totally have my appetite back lately!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search