weekend shoppers?

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2007, 09:48 AM
CBMS
Who's shopping this weekend? Whatcha after? Food, Christmas presents?

I want to go to bed bath and beyond and use that GC to get Maddie's table... I'll probably go on Sunday. I'd also love to get to Target and get me some .02 sour cream. There are manu coupies for .50, and target coupies for .75, and a shelf price of 1.27. woot. There's a couple other coupons I'd like to use up, too, because they expire on the 8th. *sigh* Not sure if I'll make it or not.
December 7th, 2007, 10:05 AM
gctattoo
I'm off to CVS again tonight for one last ditch effort on the Novas. Plus I have three transactions to do-- one on each card to roll some EB's. I'll also go to hell to pick up a few more groceries. I might also stop by Albertson's to get some sorbet-type stuff that I can't find anywhere else but I know I've seen it there. I really love the peach flavor and I've been dying to use my coupon.

I think that's about it unless I do another CVS run on Sunday. I'm a CVS you-know-what.
December 7th, 2007, 10:07 AM
lillermom99's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will be getting a Christmas tree this weekend and doing some Christmas shopping for friends and family. I think I will have to hit up the grocery store as well. No real super deals here this week though!

December 7th, 2007, 10:08 AM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
I want to... I got a coupon for a free dozen muffins from Costco, but my bank account and gas tank are telling me I'm better off waiting till next week =-)

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

December 7th, 2007, 10:38 AM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
I have to go to CVS to get another free razor. Both dh and I use the fusion razors so I getting one on each card. I have 4 cards....mine, dh's, Alexis' and Paige's. I only use my card for the most part. I save the others for the really good deals. This week I think I am going to use dh's card to do the P&G deal and the Pepsi deal too. I did all 3 deals on my card last night (and used my 20EB from one of the Nova's)!

December 7th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm not doing much shopping this weekend. I am going down to visit my parent's and there is a Christmas expo in their little town tomorrow so I might pick up some crafty homemade stuff, we'll see.

I feel sort of bad that I've only used 0.77 of my grocery challenge money but I haven't really saved us money since we've been eating takeout every night since I was having to work late. My goal for next week is to not eat out 1 time, lunch or dinner. And the sad thing is I don't really have to buy many groceries to be able to do it. I'll probably pick up bread, milk, eggs and juice on Sunday but I have enough of everything else to get us through the next few weeks (or months...or years, lol).
December 7th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I will need to get diapers tonight, and thats really it. I am going to have my step mom grab me some hamburger thats on sale at meijer this week, but thats it. Dont need anything else

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
December 7th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I need to go Christmas shopping tomorrow, if I have the energy after work I will. Tonight I'm thinking about going to CVS, not sure about it though.
December 7th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't know if we'll be doing any shopping this weekend. I do have to get some Christmas stamps for our cards -which I HAVE to get out ASAP, but those won't come out of regular $$.
December 9th, 2007, 04:34 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I shopped on Thursday, and I haven't even seen the new ads yet. I'm behind.
December 9th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
The ads don't lok all that great (at least to me).

Did you put a curse on my early Meijer ad, bc I didn't get one yesterday! Now I'll have to look at in online!
December 9th, 2007, 05:06 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
We are broke, so we are just window shopping.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
December 9th, 2007, 05:35 PM
I didn't curse your Meijer ad, Kris ... maybe your paper person doesn't love you anymore. I looked at it online as well, but only because I was not convinced I should put on shoes and go out in the snow to find the newspaper.
December 9th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I didnt shop at all this weekend, I HAVE to get diapers soon, I think tomorrow might be the last day I can go without

I didnt shop at all this weekend, I HAVE to get diapers soon, I think tomorrow might be the last day I can go without

My Blog
December 9th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I didnt shop at all this weekend, I HAVE to get diapers soon, I think tomorrow might be the last day I can go without[/b]
Uh-oh! Not having diapers is not good! I haven't checked...but I hope someone has them on sale for you!
December 9th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Meijer is claiming to have a "Baby Week Sale" or some such thing. Don't be fooled. The Huggies in the ad are regular price so far as I can tell.
December 9th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It's 18.99 for the case-not a deal-approx 20 cents per diaper.
December 9th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
cvs has them 2/16.99. so 8.50 a pack, and that includes good nights. I have $2 off coupons for all my diapies. I will be fine either way.

I am definitely gonna lose the challenge this month though. I gotta go and buy a bunch of stuff. and I have been bad about keeping up with my coupons and what not.

My Blog
December 9th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
cvs has them 2/16.99. so 8.50 a pack, and that includes good nights. I have $2 off coupons for all my diapies. I will be fine either way.

I am definitely gonna lose the challenge this month though. I gotta go and buy a bunch of stuff. and I have been bad about keeping up with my coupons and what not.[/b]
I thought you didn't have a CVS???

Throw in a 3/15 and that will help too!
December 9th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I used to not be able to get there, but now that my step mom and I go together I can get there. I think my kroger might have them on sale too. I have lots of pullups, so maybe layne will just only wear diapers at night

My Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search