Sarah/April

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 8th, 2007, 07:30 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
When are you guys going to test?!
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
December 8th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Monday or Tuesday probably. I may have started my period today . I still have hope that it is implant bleeding, but I am bleeding more than just spotting. I am kind of confused about it because I do not think FF was wrong about my ovulation date and that was only 8 days ago.

December 8th, 2007, 09:36 AM
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox

I hope its just implantation bleeding, or breakthrough spotting. My mom had what she thought was a period for the first 4 months of each of her 4 pregnancies. I'll be thinking about you guys and keeping my fingers crossed.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

December 8th, 2007, 09:52 AM
gctattoo
It sounds like it is implantation bleeding. It'd be the perfect time for implantation being 8 DPO. Baby dust for you:

My former SIL never knew when she was pregnant because she had a "period" each month all during every one of her five pregnancies. All of her babies were born healthy. And she never showed either. I saw her in a tank top and shorts 3 months before she gave birth once and never knew she was even pregnant.
December 8th, 2007, 12:09 PM
lillermom99's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree that implantation bleeding can be more than just spotting. Keep you head up and I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Toes too! I want this so much for you guys!

December 8th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww, April I'm sort of sad I'm down at my parent's house because I wish I was up there so we could go out and do something silly like go shopping or out to dinner to get our minds off of it. I know you're too much like me and are probably obsessing over it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is implant bleeding and that this is our month. But if it's not our month I know we will both be a little dissapointed but we always have next month and I know in my heart it won't be too long before we see a BFP!!

Thanks for all the good thoughts girls! Keep us in your prayers, I'm still hoping this is our month (I would love to be in the same DDC as Beth and Jess!)
December 9th, 2007, 08:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Looks like we are out .

December 9th, 2007, 08:06 AM
CBMS
dangit...

sorry guys. Maybe next month will be your month.
December 9th, 2007, 08:11 AM
oh April and Sarah! I want nothing more than you guys to get pregnant! I will keep my fingers crossed until you guys do. *hugs*

December 9th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry it didn't happen this month. Aer you going to keep trying this method until it works or do you have a number of times you are willing to try this route before possibly doing something else? (You don't have to answer, I am just so intrigued by your journey!).
December 9th, 2007, 02:51 PM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
Sorry that it didn't work out this month. Good luck next month.

December 9th, 2007, 03:23 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I'm bummed for you guys. Soon, though, I'm sure. Just hang around this joint long enough, I hear pregnancy is contagious.
December 10th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks girls! We don't have a set number of months we're going to keep going the way we're going but considering it's only really been 2 real tries and April's body just now seems to be re-adjusting from not having the IUD it will probably be awhile (or hopefully not, hopefully it will happen next month!).

We know she can have babies, she has 2 beautiful kids. We think her body just needed some time after having the IUD out so hopefully this next try will do it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search