Has everyone signed up?

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2007, 04:35 PM
gctattoo
This is the list I have:

Suzanne
Lorna
Renee
Beth
Ashley
Trina
Amanda
April
Amy
Celeste
Sonja
Lily
Valerie

Anyone else want to sign up for this? Liz, Mandi, Kris, Kim, Sarah (both), Shannon, Nicole?
Or any of the newbies?

*Update-- I have decided that it would be a good idea to wait until the first of the year to start this. I just felt like a slacker because I hadn't done anything with it for awhile. More info forthcoming in the next couple weeks.
December 9th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Alright...add me to the list...I really hope this works out. I assume you'll add me last (which I want bc I have no need for coupons right now!!).
December 9th, 2007, 05:25 PM
gctattoo
I think it'll work out great, much better than the trains. We'll have fast knowledge of someone not doing it right and then they'll be gone. Plus I have lots of coupons to make up for someone not working out so the others won't get shorted. I'll be choosing the coupon girl randomly within the groups but I can fix it so you're last in yours.
December 9th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Can I join after the first of the year, or are we doing it by quarters

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
December 9th, 2007, 06:57 PM
gctattoo
Quote:
Can I join after the first of the year, or are we doing it by quarters[/b]
I'm thinking the cycles will run approx. 4 weeks long. That's what I'm shooting for anyway-- 5 weeks at the most. If this one starts on the 16th, the next one will start on Jan. 20th probably. If you wanna wait until then, no problem.
December 9th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just don't know if I can send 50 coupons to someone every month. Do we have to send them all at once?
December 9th, 2007, 07:07 PM
gctattoo
Quote:
I just don't know if I can send 50 coupons to someone every month. Do we have to send them all at once?[/b]
It would actually be about 150 per month-- 50 per week except for your turn. And yes, it would be 50 at once each time. You don't have alot of extras, huh? I just assumed everyone had coupons coming out their ears like I always do. If you do end up with lots of exttras, you can always jump on a later cycle.
December 9th, 2007, 07:12 PM
yeah, I don't have a lot of extras. I just started clipping everything in sight. Before it was everything I only thought I would use.
maybe in a few more months!
December 9th, 2007, 07:14 PM
cinfy's Avatar Cool Chick
Can I get in on this?

December 9th, 2007, 07:16 PM
gctattoo
Quote:
Can I get in on this? [/b]
Sure, Cindy.
December 9th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, I'm gonna hold off for a cycle, I'll catch up with you all then.

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
December 9th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Nicole and Teri-I have TONS!!! If you want to put us in the same group I can send off extras for Nicole's portion. (GOtta help out my fellow IL girl!). Just let me know!
December 9th, 2007, 07:41 PM
gctattoo
Quote:
Nicole and Teri-I have TONS!!! If you want to put us in the same group I can send off extras for Nicole's portion. (GOtta help out my fellow IL girl!). Just let me know![/b]
That's fine by me if Nicole wants to do it.
December 9th, 2007, 08:44 PM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
I will be gone a week in Dec. I can send/receive then I guess... if I bring coupons with me on my trip to give. I will be gone the 21st to the 1st. So, well... I jsut wanted to let you know. Maybe we should start this in Jan, when everything settles down? Just an idea.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
December 9th, 2007, 08:52 PM
CBMS
I don't think I'm going to do this... not yet anyway. I don't anticipate a big need for coupons for the next little while, so I don't need to go overboard.
December 9th, 2007, 09:34 PM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
I might wait to do this next session, or not at all... I mean, I will be gone a good part of the time. I am going to be also cutting out my processed food buying, so while I will have plenty of extra coupons, I won't really need a whole lot... I mean, I would like to do it, but now I am indecisive.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
December 9th, 2007, 10:20 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
Alright ... I'm in. I really have my fingers crossed that this works out, Teri. I'm so over people not playing fair in trades and trains or just being bums about it. I didn't get one envie the whole time we had the last train ... and maybe three the time before. I love the idea of trains, etc, and I want it to work, so here's hoping.

And we're all going to be appreciative of what we get, aren't we? 50 is a lot to pull from a 'wishlist' for non-DDs ... so put some smiles on people ... and be happy with whatever shows up.
December 11th, 2007, 06:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
bumped for Nicole
December 11th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Nicole and Teri-I have TONS!!! If you want to put us in the same group I can send off extras for Nicole's portion. (GOtta help out my fellow IL girl!). Just let me know![/b]
That's fine by me if Nicole wants to do it.

[/b]
That's really nice of you to offer, Kris! Sure if that works, I'm in!
December 11th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a good idea to wait until Jan!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search