WAG, you've lured me back!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2007, 06:50 PM
gctattoo
Walgreens has finally lured me back into their store. And with the perfect item! I have been looking for elevated cat food dishes ever since these ants have gotten very aggressive and manage to find the food no matter where we put it in the house. I wanted the ones that you screw into the wall, but apparently they don't exist anymore. I wish I hadn't thrown mine away. Most of the ones at Petco were on tiny flimsy stands only a few inches off the ground. And designed specifically to be no-tip. Easily climbed by some hungry ants.

I just happened to check out the WAG ad for this week and there it was--a fully adjustable elevated pet food stand with two dishes. Perfect! And only $15 which is cheaper than the ones on Ebay and Amazon. Thanks, WAG.
December 9th, 2007, 07:38 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I still have to check the WAG ad, even though I know I've seen the preview. I don't remember what was in it, but I'm hoping for something good. WAG hasn't been my friend for awhile.
December 9th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hit them up for some super cheap Hershey kisses I needed for a candy I was making. On sale 2/$4, ES coupon for $2 and I had a MC for $1. OOP came from gc from previous rebates. I don't think I'll be getting anything else!

I'm glad you found the dishes. Did you ever try the Paprika for the ants?

December 9th, 2007, 11:47 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I'm really unimpressed now that I've seen the ad. I may go in for a couple things, but nothing amazing ... evaporated milk, hershey bagged candy, and I don't remember what else.
December 10th, 2007, 03:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I haven't been in WAGS in abuot a month now. I guess I'll be waiting anopther week at least to go. Nothing really tickled my fancy this week.
December 10th, 2007, 05:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Almost everything in the ads lately are for Christmas-candy, decor, etc! That's alright it helps the grocery budget!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search