I love Target!!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2007, 06:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I ended up with all 3 pieces of the Family Tree line that I was really wanting!

I got:

Single Stroller - Original Price $80, Clearanced for $20
Swing - Original Price $100, Clearanced for $25
Highchair - Original Price $100, Clearanced for $25

I'm so excited!! Of course, if I had found the pack n' play or double stroller I would have gotten those too since April is going to be staying at home with Carly after the baby is born and we decided that she is going to babysit little Lily or Luke and those would have been stellar to have at her house. No such luck on those though. Oh well, I'll probably end up registering for another pack n' play even though we have one already so that I will have a spare to keep at her house.

On a side note she totally had to keep reminding me this weekend that I didn't have to buy everything I wanted now, that once we were pregnant I needed SOMETHING to put on the registry, hehe. In my defense we were in Toys R Us and they had some of the CUTEST baby stuff .

Is it a little sad that the baby is yet to be concieved and has almost as much stuff as I do? I'm a sucker for baby stuff.

But hey, it was all REALLY good deals!
December 10th, 2007, 06:27 AM
CBMS
Please join Teri in the "I suck because I make Kim jealous" room right this second!

I want the double stroller--that's what I'm looking at online. My dad forgot the double at his house last night, so I don't know if it'll clean up well or not... so I'm still waiting... I'd love to FIND IT IN A STORE for less! Dagnabbit...

December 10th, 2007, 06:37 AM
gctattoo
Welcome aboard, Sarah! It's fun to make Kim jealous. And I'm so good at it.

Great deals on the baby stuff. Your baby has more things already than my 16-month-old who has more things than I do. Will you adopt me?
December 10th, 2007, 07:03 AM
BoxerMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to BoxerMom
WOW!!! Awesome deals!

December 10th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Those are great deals! I looked at my Target, but they must have been wiped out already.
December 10th, 2007, 08:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Great deals! My Target doesn't have any of the family tree stuff left, but they never had the double stroller that I need. There is one Target here that supposedly has it, but it's not in a great part of town, so I'm debating whether I should go and look.
December 10th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Great buys!
December 10th, 2007, 04:22 PM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
That's great!! The baby will be stylin when he or she arrives!!

December 10th, 2007, 06:06 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
Sarah, can I just say that you rock for being able to stock up pre-baby. I just can't do it. I've tried, and pessimism gets the best of me every time. You rock with your positive self.

Oh, and can you adopt both Teri and I? I could for sure help you whittle down that stockpile of yours.
December 10th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Just let me know when you all want to move in!

I don't know if it's so much positive thinking or just plain stubborness, lol. I don't do so well with the taking no for an answer. I know that I will have a baby. Especially now, with April's help. At first I started stocking up for the baby before we were even TTC, and I didn't know I would have problems. And then it was us having in-vitro with donor eggs and that was supposed to be the answer and then it was possibly adopting and now it's surrogacy (which I feel 100% is our path). I know that I'm meant to be a Mama and I will do anything and sacrafice anything that I have to to make that happen.

I'm a big believer that if I just keep trying things will happen. That's what my mom, grandmas and favorite aunt always taught me and that's what I want to teach my baby...they can do or have anything they set their mind to.

Oh edited to say that I'm totally on the Teri train that you will get preggo when least expected Mandi! I know you all probably won't get to try for awhile but you never know, right?
December 10th, 2007, 08:34 PM
mommyinky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Those are awesome deals!
December 11th, 2007, 05:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ashley!! I totally thought about you while I was buying the swing. I stopped at the Target in Elizabethtown on the way down to visit my parents. I thought "uh oh I'm raiding Ashley's Target!"
December 11th, 2007, 05:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ashley-how come you don't come out and play more???
December 11th, 2007, 10:29 PM
mommyinky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sarah, I was just thinking that you should have called me, but DUH! You don't have my number! You do have my address though...you could have come to my house! I only live about 5 min from Target!

Kris, I still pop in sometimes, but I do more reading than posting. JM is too slow for me!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search