my plan for my shopping trip to Winn Dixie...

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2007, 06:17 PM
CBMS
I have to go... I have a 5.00 OYNO coupon and a 10/50 coupon burning a hole in my pocket... I need to go... I just need to.

So here's my list...

4 boxes of GM cereals (BOGO@4.29), and I have two 1.00/2 coupons
1 box of NV granola bars (3.19), and a coupon to get it free with the cereal
2 boxes of pillsbury cake mix (BOGO@1.69), and I have a 1.00/2 coupon
2 boxes of WD crackers (BOGO@1.69)
2 boxes of hamburger patties (BOGO@4.99)
1 box of hungry jack pancake mix (1.99), and I have a .55 coupon
1 box of hungry jack potatoes (1.99), and I have a .35 coupon
2 crisco cooking sprays (3.19), and I have two coupons to get them free with the hungry jack purchases
2 romaine lettuce (BOGO@1.99)
2 5# bags of potatoes (BOGO@3.99)
2 jars of Ragu (BOGO@2.99), and I have a coupon for .50/2
2 half gallons of silk soy milk (3.29 each), and I have two coupons for 2.25 off
2 betty crocker stackerz (3/5) and I have two .55 coupons

total should be 50.39, but after 34.57 in coupons, I'll pay 15.82!!!!!!!!!! woot.

They also have the 16 oz. blocks of cheese on sale BOGO, so hello WIC check cashing day. yay! Double free cheese!!!

PS. Yes, I know I'm supposed to be buying very little... but I need some of this stuff, and I may as well throw the rest in to get up to 50 bucks to get 10.00 off... I'm a sucker for those stupid 10/50's.
December 10th, 2007, 06:21 PM
gctattoo
I'm sending you my last two free granola bars coupons. I've decided I won't use them since I'm not big into buying cereal anymore and I really don't like the granola bars. I'll send you more of the ones I just sent too. Anything else you want?
December 10th, 2007, 06:39 PM
CBMS
Actually... I don't really need much else, but I'll take the granola bars ones! And repeats of the ones you just sent are fine, too. I really am not buying a whole lot. I need to find a good chicken sale, but then that'll be it. I am nearly out of chicken! I have one whole chicken and one pack of split breasts left. I have lots of wings, but I get so bored with the wings... ugh. I think I'd like to boil a bunch and peel it and make something so I can get rid of them.

I love love love the granola bars, though, so I'm all over those! The kids love them too. And I'll have your free milk coupon after tomorrow too! woot. I should be able to get one more (I'm hoping) before it's done.
December 10th, 2007, 06:54 PM
gctattoo
Ok, will do. I have a $2 Goodnights one I've been saving for you too. Thanks for the milk coupon(s). I hope they'll work. I got one already and I believe it had my card number on it or some such thing that made me think it might be card specific. I don't know why it would be but it was a CRT instead of a catalina so you never know. Wow, I sound so technical and fancy. Just a year or so ago, I thought a catalina was just an island off CA and a salad dressing. Who knew it could be so much more?

If for some reason the coupon won't work with my card, I'll ship it back to ya.
December 10th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I think they should rename Florida the BOGO state!

December 10th, 2007, 07:23 PM
CBMS
Quote:
Ok, will do. I have a $2 Goodnights one I've been saving for you too. Thanks for the milk coupon(s). I hope they'll work. I got one already and I believe it had my card number on it or some such thing that made me think it might be card specific. I don't know why it would be but it was a CRT instead of a catalina so you never know. Wow, I sound so technical and fancy. Just a year or so ago, I thought a catalina was just an island off CA and a salad dressing. Who knew it could be so much more?

If for some reason the coupon won't work with my card, I'll ship it back to ya.
[/b]

I'll give you my card number for when you go get it. It's under my old phone number, and I'll send it along when I send the coupon!
December 11th, 2007, 04:29 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
It sounds like a good plan, Kim. Meijer is also doing a cereal sale (again) ... and I'm trying to decide if I really need more cereal.

"But we ate a bunch of it already!"

"But we have a ton downstairs!"

"But it won't expire for a long long time ... I'm sure we'll use it."

I have a disease ... lol.
December 11th, 2007, 05:44 AM
CBMS
Quote:
It sounds like a good plan, Kim. Meijer is also doing a cereal sale (again) ... and I'm trying to decide if I really need more cereal.

"But we ate a bunch of it already!"

"But we have a ton downstairs!"

"But it won't expire for a long long time ... I'm sure we'll use it."

I have a disease ... lol.[/b]

I kind of wrestled with the exact same lines... except the downstairs part. That would be the pantry/my closet alternately. The side of me that says "but we'll eat it!" won...
December 11th, 2007, 08:21 AM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a great plan.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search