I am starving!

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2007, 06:19 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I am in need of sustinence in a huge way. I need some inspiration. What are you eating today?
December 11th, 2007, 06:23 AM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was, but I just ate. Total Raisin Bran
December 11th, 2007, 06:30 AM
CBMS
I am very hungry, myself... but I haven't eaten yet. I'm thinking about having a yogurt smoothie (with OJ and fresh strawberries) and a small bowl of smart start. I think that'll finish off my last box of that (I had lots of it from the Kellogg's deal ).
December 11th, 2007, 06:34 AM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
I'm not feeling well so I haven't eaten yet. I'll prob just make some toast. I was thinking of doing homemade pizza for dinner tonight...guess we'll see how I feel later in the day.

December 11th, 2007, 06:44 AM
I had a bowl of GF frosted "mini-wheats" with Lite Vanilla Silk and a cut up banana. Soooooooooooooo filling. I also made PB toast because my belly did not know just how much room that much fiber was going to take up.
December 11th, 2007, 07:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I had Honey Bunches of Oats and Life cereal (not together). Somehow both boxes ended up with half a bowl each, so I ate one then the other. Lunch will probably be something fast and easy like spaghettios (whenever I am pg I crave the things I loved as a kid!). I'll most likely have some hot chocolate after walking to pick up the older girl after school, some dry cereal on the way home so I don't spill the beans in the truck and dinner-??? Most likely chicken of some kind...I need to go get it out of the freezer!
December 11th, 2007, 07:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So far I've had a little brown sugar oatmeal, some cheese nips and a banana.

I have a jelly sandwhich and little debbie snack cake for lunch. I'm feeling very snacky today though so who knows what else I'll wind up eating.

I'm thinking penne pasta with alfredo sauce for dinner and some garlic bread. I'm undecided whether I want to grill some chicken too. I'd actually really love ham and sundried tomatoes to drop in it but I don't have that and I'm not going to go get it so I'm just going to have to get over it, .
December 11th, 2007, 07:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I'd actually really love ham and sundried tomatoes to drop in it but I don't have that and I'm not going to go get it so I'm just going to have to get over it, .[/b]
Very frugal choice of you!
December 11th, 2007, 10:10 AM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
I had a coffee and cookie compliments of my friend at the party store Illy's. Lunch? Not sure, but I need to figure out soon, I am taking the boys to a play that I got discounted tickets to, through my home school group. Supper? Maybe some squash spagetthi. Not sure.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
December 11th, 2007, 10:14 AM
gctattoo
I had vegetable soup for breakfast.

I'm trying to muster up the energy to make a salad for lunch.

And supper will be leftover spaghetti casserole with garlic toast.
December 11th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had Raisin Bran for breakfast.

Lunch was a yummy cheeseburger at Slades.

Dinner-um don't know yet.
December 11th, 2007, 06:16 PM
CBMS
man.... I freaking ate like a pig for dinner tonight.

I made dijon chicken, rice pilaf, corn, and cream of broccoli soup, but I only had a tiny bit of the rice (2 TBSP maybe) and one small piece of chicken. I had a big salad with green leaf lettuce (YUMMY--that's a treat for me; I don't buy much fresh dark green lettuce very often), and I had two bowls of the soup. It was the first time I'd ever made homemade broccoli soup, and it was sooooo yummy. I'm so not hungry.

I ended up without eating at breakfast time. I had my smoothie and half bowl of cereal for lunch... so I was pretty hungry.
December 11th, 2007, 07:00 PM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
We ended up just doing leftovers for dinner since I wasn't feeling well and my oldest DD had Daisey's (Girl Scouts). I had to leave as soon as the kids I babysit left.

December 11th, 2007, 07:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I just snacked on some Christmas cookies and milk! While pg I normaly only want salty snacks, but not tonight!!
December 11th, 2007, 07:56 PM
We ended up going to the pub for burgers tonight. They were SOOOOOOOOOOO good. We're out of ground beef, so I couldn't have made them here. lol. The place is pretty cost effective, and we walked there, so no fuel cost.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search