Possible GREAT deal on cokes at CVS tomorrow...

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
The coke deal is 4/$12 with $3ECB this week BUT there's a rumor that tomorrow and tomorrow only the 12pks will go 4/$9 with $3ECB back. AND people are reporting that so far this week they've been able to do the deal twice. So tomorrow's scenario could go somthing like this:

8 12pks - $18
3 CVS cough Drops - $2.97
Total - $20.97
-$4/$20
- $8.97 you will get back in ECB from 12pks and cough drops
Net OOP - $8

$1 a 12pk!!!!
December 11th, 2007, 09:27 AM
gctattoo
So they finally spilled that rumor over there, huh? I was wondering what it would be. But this is actually one deal I won't be doing. I did the Pepsi deal thrice last week and was forced to store all the 12-packs in the kids' room. I don't have space for any more.
December 11th, 2007, 09:32 AM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG, I really hope that is the case around here. I love diet coke. I will totally hit this deal with both of my cards. I just looked on HCW and they are saying 4/$11.....hmmm. We will have to see. I will have to go to my fav CVS cashier and see what he says.

December 11th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We prefer Pepsi but I think I'll be tempted to do this deal. Probably only on 1 of my cards though...which is still 8 12pks, lol. But since my store will let me use a $4/$20 AND the two different colored $2/$10s I'll end up at 0.50 a 12pk and I can't pass that up!! Especially when really it will be free because I'll be paying with a GC.
December 11th, 2007, 10:40 AM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
Wow...I'll have to make a CVS run tomorrow. We go through TONS of soda. I prefer Pepsi but will drink either and dh likes Sprite. I hadn't planned on going to CVS till Thurs when I don't babysit but this would be worth the trip.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search