4 day sale at CVS

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2007, 05:33 AM
gctattoo
Here is a link to all the info we have about the special sale at CVS running from Wed. to Sat. Check your local papers to see if there is an ad with a 5/15 coupie!
December 12th, 2007, 07:14 AM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I found the $5/15 coupon in the St Pete Times. But it was not in the local paper, as I knew it would not be. WooHoo....can't wait to use that one.

December 12th, 2007, 07:15 AM
CBMS
was it in an insert? DARN IT! I sent Kaity to get me a paper, and she got the Trib...
December 12th, 2007, 07:17 AM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
was it in an insert? DARN IT! I sent Kaity to get me a paper, and she got the Trib... [/b]

It was on the back page of the local section. Try checking there. I hope that it is in the Trib too.

December 12th, 2007, 07:21 AM
gctattoo
Kim, one of the HCW posters said it's in the Tampa Tribune on page 16. For shame---you don't read my links.
December 12th, 2007, 07:28 AM
CBMS
I found it, I found it, I found it!!!

That's worth buying all the papers they have for .25 each!

PS. I did so read that link... I still have it open. I didn't see that anywhere. I may or may not have been doing the Kim skim... I did, however, click and read first thing!
December 12th, 2007, 09:13 AM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
Yay...according to the link there is one in the Orlando paper...now if only I could leave my house...
Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait until after 6pm.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search